Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

lol bored like hell
Posted 2004-06-21, 11:08 PM
me and a friend got tired of botting not finding anything and dunno how but i ended up in a game with a few friends and got bored and we were making fun of the lvl 70 blue druid in the pic lol he got killed by a fallen and a quill rat in the beggining of hell it just seemed so funny.. and we chased him with gay boxes just like retards lol... so dumb but kinda funny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot003.jpg (479.6 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-21, 11:15 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "lol bored like hell"
fuck you jack you cock sucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
diablo_dude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendiablo_dude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

diablo_dude

Posted 2004-06-21, 11:19 PM in reply to diablo_dude's post starting "fuck you jack you cock sucker"
Hey no flaming in this section.

I used to join dueling games, and people who were sore losers made fag boxes and douche bag boxes, it was so funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-22, 12:12 AM in reply to diablo_dude's post starting "fuck you jack you cock sucker"
I'm not aware if you read the rules, but there is no flaming or insulting outside of the Flame Forum. Persistance can gain you a warning and even a banning.

Have a nice day!

BTW: The box thing is positively the most annoying thing in a duel game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:38 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm not aware if you read the rules,..."
Are you sure about that?

IM AN ASS has joined the game.
IM AN ASS: Can I have your attention please.
IM AN ASS: Can I have your attention please.
IM AN ASS: WWW.MY WEBSITE BLOWS .com has all the gear you need!!
IM AN ASS: MAKING PEOPLE GODLY SINCE NEVER
IM AN ASS: MAKING PEOPLE GODLY SINCE NEVER
IM AN ASS: Free Gheeds with every purchase over 25 dollars! (nl only)
IM AN ASS: Remember thats www.MY WEBSITE BLOWS.com
MarijuanaIsLeet was slain by SOmeLuckyNewb
MarijuanaIsLeet: GOD DAMN IT FUCKING SPAM BOTS. I can't see where you are to attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Are you sure about that? IM AN ASS..."
sounds like sov's got a beef w/ spam bots in a bored like hell section hmmm lol. SOMEONE MAKE A SPAM BOT BLOCKER oooooooo and i saw a funny as hell one it was a FREE 6% MF SC w/ purchase LIKE WOW 6 WHOLE PERCENT im pissing my pants im so excited...LETS ALL GO JOIN NOW!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 10:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Are you sure about that? IM AN ASS..."
That's why you suddenly tap the 'n' key to delete the messages/get rid of them on your screen. It ain't that hard when you are dueling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's why you suddenly tap the 'n' key..."
Well the way i found to stop spam bots is to create a game with a lvl limit of 10, bots are too low lvl to join

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:06 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well the way i found to stop spam bots..."
i've seen a few spam bots in hell that are like lvl 90
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:11 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "i've seen a few spam bots in hell that..."
they are account that was stolen then turn to spam bots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's why you suddenly tap the 'n' key..."
Wow, I never knew about that..... lol. But still, THEY PISS ME OFF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow, I never knew about that..... lol. ..."
I`m so tired of them too especially when your doing a baal run or that and encounter a large group of monsters ,the spams always seem to happen at all the wrong moments.
Plus everyday there seems to be even more of them popping up ,anyone that honestly buys anything from them ro ebay for that matter should be shot ,come on its only a piece of computer data I dont care how good it makes someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder