Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Scariest movie of all time?
Posted 2005-10-15, 11:33 AM
What, to you, is the scariest movie of all time? This can be any way you want it, but it must be in the horror genre.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-10-15, 01:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scariest movie of all time?"
Wow, thats a tough question. I have been scared at so many movies that it isnt even funny. I guess the Exorcist was my scariest movie. But movies like Amityville Horror and texas Chainsaw Massacre were just as scary (the originals at least). I dont know there are just so many. Scream was scary too, but i was like 7 when i saw it so maybe thats the reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-15, 01:23 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Wow, thats a tough question. I have..."
I thought the Ring was pretty scary... of course when I first watched it, I was in a cabin in the middle of the woods at night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-15, 03:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scariest movie of all time?"
The only film that really scared me was one of the Terminator ones...the one where at the end he gets mashed up in all the machinery and the torso crawls towards the people...I was about 6 or 7 when I saw it and it really scared me...

That night I went to sleep dreading that he would jump through my window and brutally slaughter me and my family...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-15, 07:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I thought the Ring was pretty scary......"
Ya The Ring scared me more than any other movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-15, 07:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya The Ring scared me more than any..."
really the ring- the only scary part in that movie was at the start. My uncle knew we were watching it and called like five mins into the movie and said "7 Days." I think i shit my pants
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-15, 09:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "really the ring- the only scary part in..."
out of all the people i talk to 50% say it was scary as fuck, and 50% say it was just dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-15, 11:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "out of all the people i talk to 50% say..."
yeah i didnt find it that scary i would vote that it was just pretty dumb. The Exorsist was pretty scary the first time i watched it.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-15, 11:42 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah i didnt find it that scary i would..."
Like ten years ago, I saw a movie on Showtime, I can't remember the title, but I'm pretty sure it had 'house' in the title.. Anywho it was about some American family that inherited a castle/house in Europe, and there was a little girl like.. tortured and bricked into a wall... scared me shittless,.. that was like the only movie that ever really scared me like that.. I mean.. I was too scared to get up to turn it off...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:49 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Like ten years ago, I saw a movie on..."
House on Haunted Hill? Im not sure, thats just a guess, Ive never actually need it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-10-16, 01:47 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "House on Haunted Hill? Im not sure,..."
White Noise was kind of scary, but I haven't seen many other horror films.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-16, 03:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "White Noise was kind of scary, but I..."
A couple of my friends went to see White Noise and came back saying the trailers were scarier than the actual film...then again, they did have a couple of girls to cling to, so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-16, 03:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A couple of my friends went to see..."
white noise could have been so much better. I really disliked it. I really thought about movies and then i remember that i saw The Shining and i freaked out. REDRUM is now the scariest thing that i remember from my childhood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-16, 09:56 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "white noise could have been so much..."
Heh for childhood movies, I saw The Rage: Carrie 2 when I was like 9 or 10, and I was so scared. My parents weren't home and it was just me and my brother, and I had nightmares for weeks. Then now when I watch it it's kind of awesome the way she kills everybody.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-16, 10:14 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "House on Haunted Hill? Im not sure,..."
Jamesadin said:
House on Haunted Hill? Im not sure, thats just a guess, Ive never actually need it.
Nope, none of those.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-10-17, 10:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "white noise could have been so much..."
yeah the shining was a pretty good movie not overly scary just kind of sick/weird. Jack Nicolas makes the best psycho ever.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-17, 11:09 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah the shining was a pretty good..."
I think you mean Jack Nicholson... the so-called Jack Nicklaus that I think you are referring to is the best golfer of all time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-17, 01:15 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I think you mean Jack Nicholson... ..."
sue_13 said:
I think you mean Jack Nicholson... the so-called Jack Nicklaus that I think you are referring to is the best golfer of all time.
Thank u sue i believe it too- its not a horror movie but the Legend of Bagger Vance is maybe the best movie ever. I seriously mean that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-17, 09:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scariest movie of all time?"
KagomJack said:
What, to you, is the scariest movie of all time? This can be any way you want it, but it must be in the horror genre.
Kazzam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-10-19, 06:39 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Kazzam."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Kazzam.
it's shazaam and way to try to be funny and fail miserably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx