Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

I'm Free!!!!!
Posted 2008-06-11, 09:24 AM
After being arrested in April '06 for posession of weed, I was sentenced to 80 hours of community service, 12 weeks of 3 a week classes, and then 8 weeks of a once a week class. This whole ordeal has cost me $2,500+ out of my own pocket. Today I had my case dropped, and nothing went on my record. FUCKING FINALLY.

I can now do whatever I want and not have that nagging thought in the back of my mind. I'm never getting arrested again. Play it safe, guys, it's much better then going through all this bullshit. But I am so freakin relieved you have no idea. I have my life back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "I'm Free!!!!!"
Ouch, $2500? What did you pay for? Anyway, congratulations on getting the case dropped!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ouch, $2500? What did you pay for?..."
Congratz!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ouch, $2500? What did you pay for?..."
$1,650 for my lawyer
$565 in court costs
$200 just to register for the classes
$700 for the 12-week classes
$320 for the 8-week class

And I'm not exaggerating one bit here. Guess I've paid $3,400+ for this. ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE I HAD 2 GRAMS OF WEED ON ME. Fucking unreal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "$1,650 for my lawyer $565 in court..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
$1,650 for my lawyer
$565 in court costs
$200 just to register for the classes
$700 for the 12-week classes
$320 for the 8-week class

And I'm not exaggerating one bit here. Guess I've paid $3,400+ for this. ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE I HAD 2 GRAMS OF WEED ON ME. Fucking unreal.
It's unfortunate that our government does what it does. :/

I'm curious, have you ever seen the documentary "Grass"? You should check it out, if you haven't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's unfortunate that our government..."
This is $3,500 from one poor, single, would-be college student. Imagine how many people they bust for weed daily. It's ludicrous, man.

No I haven't seen it. Although, I did just rent a movie about the drug war and how it costs US citizens. Planning on watching it tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-11, 11:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is $3,500 from one poor, single,..."
Damn, all my friend got was a $127 fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-11, 11:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "I'm Free!!!!!"
Congrats, dude. Sounds like a real load off the shoulders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-11, 12:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is $3,500 from one poor, single,..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
No I haven't seen it. Although, I did just rent a movie about the drug war and how it costs US citizens. Planning on watching it tonight.
That's essentially what Grass is. Hope it's a good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "I'm Free!!!!!"
And watch you turn around and party it up the next weekend :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "And watch you turn around and party it..."
what is better thanatos pay 2500 or go to jail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:58 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "what is better thanatos pay 2500 or go..."
Paying 3200 is better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-11, 03:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Paying 3200 is better."
I feel your pain.. I just got off my probation that lasted a year and a half... 9 pm curfew
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-11, 07:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is $3,500 from one poor, single,..."
I thought there were like 4 other ways to get the same high weed gives you and most of them are not actually illegal. I think nutmeg does the same thing when it's smoked.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-06-11, 08:46 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I thought there were like 4 other ways..."
I've heard mixed things about nutmeg. Some people say it gives you a high like pot, but weaker. Some say it makes you trip for 12+ hours. Most say that it takes an incredibly large amount to feel anything.

Salvia might be one of the things you're talking about. It's a common misconception that salvia is like pot. Most people who talk about salvia don't know what they're talking about. 90% of people who smoke salvia don't do it right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've heard mixed things about nutmeg. ..."
Salvia is so not like pot.

I've done nutmeg, and it makes you fucking stupid if you do it right. I would heat it up and then parachute so many tablespoons worth. I don't recommend trying it, because I was 15 and it was a stupid idea. I ended up feeling more like shit than I did high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-12, 07:46 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I thought there were like 4 other ways..."
I think I'll stick with weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think I'll stick with weed."
I guess there's not chance of you quitting?
Question that goes nowhere # 79
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:32 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I guess there's not chance of you..."
At this stage in my life I see no real reason to quit. When the time comes to quit though, I'll definitely be ready for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-12, 06:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "At this stage in my life I see no real..."
Lol when it comes...Maybe at sixty after you're hooked up to some sort of machine and look like you are 90 you'll think about quitting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow