Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post My Part
Posted 2003-07-07, 10:51 PM
OK Ill start out here by apoligizing to Eddie and Raziel. Im sorry you guys. I have been thinking about this for a day and decided on it. I want to say sorry to everyone on Zelaron. I know I have been a prick the last couple of days and im sorry. I know some of you arnt gonna accept my apoligy and im ok with that because iI was an ass. If you guys really want me to go you just say so and I will. But I ask you to accept my apoligy and let me stay. Any admin has my promition to reset my post count for all the spam I have infected zelaron with. so if u want me to go, just say so. But I ask you to give me another chance.

Thanks

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-07, 10:56 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Consider yourself lucky, we were actually considering banishment. :O But, I think after this you may have redeemed yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-07, 11:00 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
All that I ask is you stop spamming in the Flame Forum. I honestly don't care how you act otherwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-07, 11:00 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
He apologized before and then just continued with his spam. let his actions prove his words before we forgive him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-07, 11:03 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
That's why I haven't said "all is forgiven." I'm giving him one final opportunity to redeem himself. If he fucks it up, he gets no more chances.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-07, 11:09 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
ok, I will prove myself. Raziel I am sorry to you the most. Im done spamin in the flame forum (and all the othas)

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:01 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Wow, this is a fucking Kodak moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:05 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Never apoligize... only act.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-08, 08:09 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Adrenachrome said:
Never apoligize... only act.
I always wanted to to that... Ya know, quote somebody and not post a reply or anything.... *looks around* Damnit!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:22 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:41 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
If we forgive him.. we must forgive Cuzzi for spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Banned user is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBanned user is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Banned user

Posted 2003-07-08, 10:51 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Its not going to happen, princess. And since you are from the same site which he was spamming, I am taking a wild guess that you are going to do the exact same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:24 PM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Ahem... all was done in flame forum, so I dont care. The only thing that got annoying was that, ViciousMalatia says something, then a post later, you say "yeah motherfucker" "vicious you pwn". That got very annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:48 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
Well this guy Arbitus use to be a ok guy towards most of the people then all sudden he joined up with vicious and started to much spam, shit and just became a totol idiot. I hope he can become what i know he is capable of and good luck Arbitus!

Don't fuck up again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:11 AM in reply to Arbitus's post "My Part"
*ahem* shut up *ahem* But yeah, you were nice, then I noticed the big change in that thread in ff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez