Post Halo 2
Posted 2002-09-04, 11:39 PM
Microsoft released another Halo 2 trailer
to promote WMP9

http://windowsmedia.com/9series/Play...=Entertainment

the url for the Halo 2 Trailer

don't forget you will need to download WMP9 before this will be viewable
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ad/default.asp

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2002-09-05 at 12:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-05, 12:57 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
wow... what do you think looks better Halo2 or DOOM III?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-05, 03:04 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
I have never really been a fan of doom but it looks awesome but I really liked halo so I am more anticipatings it's release
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-05, 01:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
I cannot wait for this. I loved Halo and I know I'll love this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-10-02, 09:48 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
I am Jesus at Halo. You'll rue the day you let me get that sniper rifle. Oh ho ho..
"....."

(Generally, shouldn't I have a cool saying here, or how does that work?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jubei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJubei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jubei

Posted 2002-10-03, 08:49 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Jubei... shut up man. You can't be Jesus, a ninja, and laugh like Santa Claus. It just doesn't work like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-03, 09:15 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jubei
Oh ho ho..
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
and laugh like Santa Claus. It just doesn't work like that.
Santa goes: Ho ho ho. He said Oh ho ho..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-03, 09:50 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Is this game going to be online? If so, it's about time I finally pick up an X Box. Of course I'll be wearing a back brace, cause those things are heavy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-03, 09:53 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Well the first Halo is already online, so Id assume Halo 2 would also be online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-03, 10:11 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Dood are you serious!? The first Halo is online. Man I've been X Box hating way too long. I'll be getting one soon then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-03, 10:13 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Yea XBox has been online for awhile, theres numerous games for it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-10-03, 10:16 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Yeah I know X Box has been online with X Box Live. I just didn't know that Halo was online. And I thought you were going to work pizza boi. Just kidding... where do you work anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-03, 03:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Of course I can be Jesus and a ninja at the same time. Didn't you know Jesus practiced the dark arts? And as for the Santa Laugh, you need to pipe down, you montebank. *Sean Connery disappears into the night*
"....."

(Generally, shouldn't I have a cool saying here, or how does that work?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jubei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJubei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jubei

Posted 2002-10-04, 08:26 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
which do yall think i should get...halo or max payne
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-07, 04:36 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Both if you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-10-12, 05:46 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
I would buy Halo and rent Max Payne. May Payne only has singleplayer but Halo has singleplayer and a multiplayer that will keep you playing it for a lot of extra hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nickels2006 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennickels2006 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nickels2006

Posted 2002-10-15, 08:59 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Def buy Halo. If you're even semi-decent at games, you can beat Max Payne as a rental. And after you beat Max Payne, it has ZERO replay value.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-15, 11:38 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Halo 2 if i had X box i would get it

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-11-03, 03:48 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
Ya max payne kinda gets old after you beat it twice. The thing about Halo online is that its slow a freakin snail on ice. The game just wasnt meant for online play... btw i've got DSL, so its not my connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2002-11-13, 06:00 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Halo 2"
halo 2??? well i think halo 1 was the best game of its class

so halo 2 will surely be beter i just cant wait til it comes out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller