Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Do you feel like this sometimes?
Posted 2004-05-08, 09:53 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:56 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
I used to. That was a long time ago though, back in Jr. High School...

That was 8 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:57 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I used to. That was a long time ago..."
I think everyone gets that feeling, its just part of growing up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
Can't say that i have :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Can't say that i have :-\"
Nope, me either. Might be because everyone I know loves me, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Nope, me either. Might be because..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:07 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Hey Shinto... do something crazy in public or punch an old lady. It may make you feel better.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:13 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Hey Shinto... do something crazy in..."
I get that feelin too.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:51 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "I get that feelin too."
Everything and everyone is ugly. Everyone is going to feel ugly. Everyone sees ugly. It's a fact of life, unless you have a huge ego or cannot see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-08, 11:57 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "Everything and everyone is ugly...."
Well Carmen Electra was lookin pretty good in the last pic of her I saw...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-05-09, 12:25 AM in reply to Neko's post starting "Everything and everyone is ugly...."
Neko said:
Everything and everyone is ugly. Everyone is going to feel ugly. Everyone sees ugly. It's a fact of life, unless you have a huge ego or cannot see.
Wow, that's a pretty jaded outlook. I actually happen to like my appearance. Sure, I'd like it if my fucking hair would grow faster, and I could stand to lose some of the extra weight I've accumulated over the last year or so, but otherwise, I like the way I look.

I don't think it's egotistical or vain at all to appreciate the way you look. Egotism comes from obsession over the way you look. Egotism is a mindset that manifests in your behavior. If you think you're better than someone else just because you're in better physical condition, that is when egotism sets in. Just simply being confident enough to say "I'm an attractive person" isn't egotism, it's healthy.

Shinto, I don't think it's your appearance that has you so upset. The fact is, there's nothing wrong with the way you look. You don't have a giant goiter growing out of your forehead. You don't have horrendous facial scarring ala Freddy Krueger. You look just fine. Whatever is bugging you has nothing to do with your appearance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-09, 09:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wow, that's a pretty jaded outlook. I..."
I dont mind the way I look.. i wouldnt mind looking as big as arnold shwartz whatever... but aslong as my gf likes the way i look i dont care who thinks im ugly.. thats how i work anyway.. but b4 her i thought of myself as just average... go see in the pic section -_^

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-09, 10:13 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wow, that's a pretty jaded outlook. I..."
Raziel said:
I'd like it if my fucking hair would grow faster

We really have something in common.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-09, 10:50 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
I wish my hair would grow slower or not at all...would save some money from that barber every 4 fucking weeks.

There are days that I look fucked up, but not so bad that I would kill myself about it, and feeling ugly on teh inside..hmm maybe that 1 time when I ate 4 big fat burrito's, oh man that must've been ugly, it certainly was when it came out again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-05-10, 08:11 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
Nope, never felt like this before. I'm a pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-10, 11:53 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wow, that's a pretty jaded outlook. I..."
Yeah, I'm with ya on that one I already have long hair and I don't really mind the way I look. I've got some Acne that I wish weren't there but I think that will go away if I spent more time in sunlight, otherwise Im fine with the way I look. O yeah I wish my teeth were straighter too that'd be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-10, 12:56 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
Not really.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-05-10, 01:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Wow, that's a pretty jaded outlook. I..."
Raziel said:
Sure, I'd like it if my fucking hair would grow faster, and I could stand to lose some of the extra weight I've accumulated over the last year or so, but otherwise, I like the way I look.
Preach on, Brother Raz!

My hair is growing too slow. I'm currently stuck with the 'Backstreet Boy' length while trying to grow it long...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-10, 02:47 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Do you feel like this sometimes?"
Never really feel that way. I honestly don't think it is a healthy thought either, so don't listen to anyone that says that is normal. Not being completely content with your physical appearance isn't abnormal, but if it gets to the point of you wanting to physically harm yourself because of it, very abnormal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-10, 02:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Never really feel that way. I honestly..."
I've felt that way before, but I kind of look at it like Ex-Mania now. I got my girlfriend, and she's all that matters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped