Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post max payne 2
Posted 2003-11-30, 11:31 PM
hah, tricked you. tihs is nothing about max payne 2. cept that. and that. and that. and that.

So, the RIAA fucked me again. 25 and a half downloads, no files kept. its all the RIAA fakes that start buzzing 30 seconds in. Its enough to make me just rip the damn song off an old LP. I want my aerosmith damnit!

Im tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-12-01, 04:46 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-03, 11:57 PM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Oh i get that a lot too, I'm downloading off of Kazaa and i'm listening to this great song and 15 seconds in i hear this HORRIBLE buzzing sound.
So gay...
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-12-04, 12:02 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Use bit torrent foo.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-12-04, 08:40 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
No, foo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2003-12-04, 09:32 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
There is a fix for the telephone noise on the songs on Kazaa somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. WinMX downloads way too slow so I'm going to try new p2p programs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-04, 06:34 PM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Does bit Torrent have a good music dlin site?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:20 PM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Kazza is fine for meh
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-05, 02:19 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Sad thing is you probably use normal Kazaa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-05, 07:34 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
I use kazzalite, it works fine for me.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-05, 07:52 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Allof you, get infected with Cydoor i could care less >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-05, 08:37 AM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
Cydoor isnt a virus, so you cant get infected with it. :P Its the DLL that spawns the popups randomly while kazaa is active. K-lite uses a dummy version of it that does nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:23 PM in reply to p1ng's post "max payne 2"
whoa your smart, i use kazaalite but it seems like everyone says bitorrent is better or something, what is it and how do i get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887