Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post the 1 threatening to kill me(not a flame)
Posted 2003-07-17, 12:22 AM
*** korn69er59@hotmail.com (Moaks) has joined the conversation.
Alex.: okay are we done biccering?
Alex.: I'm sick of fighting with you
Moaks: nah ur dead fuck
Moaks: you fucked me over
Moaks: backstabed
Moaks: like julias ceasar
Moaks: a Tu Brute
Alex.: here let me try to make a tear fall
Moaks: nah fuck off
Moaks: im going bed
Moaks: i don't care
Alex.: you started this shit
Alex.: i finished it
Moaks: and i ended it
Moaks: finished
Moaks: you just woke up me and my friends
Moaks: im gunna tell some guys about you.
Alex.: lol
Alex.: go ahead
Alex.: no sick fantasys
Moaks: your done brutha
Moaks: End of comments
Alex.: you scare me
Alex.: *shakes*
Moaks: I said end
Moaks: Blocked
*** korn69er59@hotmail.com signed off at Thu Jul 17 00:11:31 2003

well I thought he was changing his act around??? guess not......but here I am backstabbing him again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:25 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
ViciousMilitia said:
Fuck him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:26 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
GravitonSurge said:
ViciousMilitia said:
Fuck him.
I'd rather not "fuck him" but this isn't a flame I'm just showing you guys somthing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:27 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
God Grav you use "fuck" like 50 times today already. It make me think of something....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:30 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
DOUBLE DEUCE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:31 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
Here is alittle somthin else that he told meSession Start (MSN - Alex:Moaks): Tue Jul 15 16:42:54 2003
Moaks: Alex :P
Moaks: wuzzup bish
Alex.: not much
Moaks: hey man you into heavy music
Alex.: I like everything but rap
Moaks: oh me 2
Moaks: im into rave\techno
Alex.: I like gothic techno
Moaks: hey don't mind K_A
Moaks: he was a dick 2 me
Moaks: till i hacked his ip
Alex.: i though you weren't a hacker?
Moaks: i got perm banned from zelaron 6 times
Moaks: i still got back in
Moaks: how you think im back
Alex.: you said you weren't haxxor
Moaks: chris likes me thoe
Alex.: well that's good
Moaks: well if i told them i was they would ban me more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:33 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
He did. I guess I need to stop fuxing him over huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:34 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
Isn't it "et tu Brute" ?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:38 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
Yes....but if what he is saying about haxxoring K_A someone needs to tell Chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:39 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
ViciousMilitia said:
Moaks: he was a dick 2 me
Moaks: till i hacked his ip
11/10 person that say that kind of shit are desperate loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:46 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
I rest my case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:54 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
omg h4x0rz!!!11 plz nig dont talk shit =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-17, 12:55 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
I'm white, you rat dick.

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-17 at 12:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-17, 01:07 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
I know, and it doest make a difference =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-17, 08:04 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
ViciousMilitia said:
I'm white rat dick.
You.... you're.. you wha?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-17, 09:55 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
RoboticSilence said:
Isn't it "et tu Brute" ?
Yeah, it means "And you, Brutus?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-17, 10:51 AM in reply to ViciousMilitia's post "the 1 threatening to kill me(not a..."
I haven't been haxx0red by anyone..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!