Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-01-17, 10:03 AM in reply to logik's post starting "I remember my old password just im..."
Wow. Welcome back.

How nice for all the old members to come back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-17, 02:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "K_A is indeed still here. I have a..."
!King_Amazon! said:
K_A is indeed still here. I have a feeling you are not one whom I would like to remember, but I could be wrong.
I must have a The1 radar built into my brain or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-17, 02:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I must have a The1 radar built into my..."
haha, very funny. Anyways its been forever. you were the main person I remember anyways haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
logik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlogik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

logik

Posted 2006-01-17, 05:18 PM in reply to logik's post starting "haha, very funny. Anyways its been..."
Wow, you have a kid? Back when you posted I thought you were like 13.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2006-01-17, 07:03 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Wow, you have a kid? Back when you..."
Im 18 now. june 8th 1987
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
logik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlogik is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

logik

Posted 2006-01-17, 07:18 PM in reply to logik's post starting "Im 18 now. june 8th 1987"
Sorry you fucked up so bad. Why does this forum seem to attract teenage dads?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-18, 11:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sorry you fucked up so bad. Why does..."
I didn't fuck up, I have a good job. Making 28 bucks a hour. I have a nice apartment with the girl and the kid she is going college baby is going to daycare. I think im doing pretty well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 12:40 AM in reply to logik's post starting "I didn't fuck up, I have a good job...."
Either Grav is just in a sour mood again, or he may actually be jealous...nah, sour mood.

EDIT: That was strange...pressed enter and it posted instead of going to the next line...hmmm.

Anyway, erm...oh. I've already said Hi.

Hi again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-19, 12:49 AM in reply to logik's post starting "I didn't fuck up, I have a good job...."
And what exactly do you work as.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-19, 07:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "And what exactly do you work as."
Well my cousin has a oil rig corp he got me into the office as pretty much low as you can go but I could work my way up to like 60 bucks a hour he's prolly making 110+ anyways, It's good to see ole good sovereign I see your still a sup mod good work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 10:43 AM in reply to logik's post starting "Well my cousin has a oil rig corp he..."
Sovs life is these forums
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-19, 03:14 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Sovs life is these forums ^_^"
My life use be these forums too back in the day, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 03:16 PM in reply to logik's post starting "My life use be these forums too back in..."
Haha, right when I read the first post, I was like, "This is probably The1." Again, Titus was right. I'm the master of disaster! Well, nevermind.

Welcome back bro. What's the kids name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-01-19, 03:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, right when I read the first post,..."
Your gunna actually laugh. I named him Titus after you. yeah it's a different name but at least its unique
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 03:39 PM in reply to logik's post starting "Your gunna actually laugh. I named him..."
Just go the fuck away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-19, 03:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just go the fuck away."
Well, Thats not very nice treating a old member like me in that gratitude. Anyways K_A I think we both share the love on this one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 05:50 PM in reply to logik's post starting "Well, Thats not very nice treating a..."
I didn't even mind you being here, but now you're just being fucking creepy like you always were, saying you named your kid after Titus, what the FUCK. You're a fucking psycho man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-19, 08:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't even mind you being here, but..."
I kinda doubt he's serious..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-19, 09:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I kinda doubt he's serious.."
King_amazon, How old are you now these days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

logik

Posted 2006-01-19, 10:58 PM in reply to logik's post starting "King_amazon, How old are you now these..."
This thread is a fucking LOLOCAUST!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags