Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: What do you think about the potential war between the US and Iraq?
Why does the US always have to be the super cop of the world? Let the UN do their job! 10 30.30%
Someone has to do the job and kick Saddam off his throne! 17 51.52%
Violence solves absolutely nothing. A war is completely unneccesary. 4 12.12%
I don't really think anything has to be done about Iraq at present. 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-01-31, 02:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Snipers are against the United Nations rules. Unless you are in war. The Geniva Convention says that you must be under war conditions to send in snipers.

For those who dont know, the Geniva Convention are basically rules of war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-31, 04:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
wtf i cant even keep reading u guys bullshit... ppl of iraq love saddam, so US didt even care about the ppl, and go half around of the world and say u got weapon we dont like i got to kill u sorry. wtf... wut if russian say US got nuclear weapon disarm it or i going nuke u us? ah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-31, 04:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
THE fact is there are people who don't like sadaam. He just tends to kill them off. Maybe if you had the threat of living where you were the target of all madmen and terrorist you'd understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-01-31, 09:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
UN been in Iraq for like month seaching and say they found nothing y is bush keep saying they got like mad weapon.... do bush have any prove yet?....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-31, 09:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
The fact is he's been "somewhat" cooperative.

He's a known offender. Are we supposed to sit back and wait like we did in WW2? Sure let's have another Pearl Harbor. The truth is there are civilized countries and uncivilized countries. Sadaam cannot be considered civilized for the reasons he has demonstrated in the past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-03, 06:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Impressive kwhii. I don't know how you managed to decifer those jumbled posts and make sense of them enough to respond. I had to take a double and triple take at em just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Is ganga pinoy-real?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-03, 10:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I think he is forgein.. with a limited grip on the english language. Or at least my guess anyway. And this also answers my question ealier about people from foreign countries and if they understand our stance or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-03, 12:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Did I just read that someone says that Saddam is loved in Iraq. Oh, I must be mistaken, considering he has killed his own people. "Gee, I love our genocidal leader. Let us give upo our lives for his amusement. Yay!" NOT! They do not all love him. Jeeze people, think before you write. It is emabrassing some of the stuff you people write.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-02-03, 12:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Bush says he has to disarm Iraq... does this mean we are going to have a nucleur war? I hope not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
NonGayMan said:
Bush says he has to disarm Iraq... does this mean we are going to have a nucleur war? I hope not.
Don't we all hope not?

Is Sadaam that stupid? Is Bush that stupid? Let's hope not.

I am not against war.... Just against the stupidity of Nuclear wars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-03, 03:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Bush is evil. A)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-02-03, 10:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I just don't like how every once so often someone brings out the point that 'Saddam is a madman and therefore has to be removed of power'. I believe that Saddam is only a madman in an attempt to keep his country together and not out begging on the streets. even if someone comes and remove Saddam, its going to take someone even more or as ruthless as Saddam to keep Iraq together. if not, then its most likely divide in three and start a civil war.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-04, 06:30 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Honestly, I'd rather see him out of power, out of his dictatorship, and away from killing innocent citizens of his "together" country. We aren't just going to take him out and let Iraq deteriorate. We have the citizen's freedom's on our mind, and we are willing to go to war for them. Why do people fail to see that we are only trying to help.

Take off your opaque, obscuring glasses and check out the good in America for a change, rather just some of the few flaws we, like every nations exhibits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-06, 06:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Titusfied said:

Take off your opaque, obscuring glasses and check out the good in America for a change, rather just some of the few flaws we, like every nations exhibits.

That would be nice, but their will always be negative people. And the nuclear war thing. In case some of you didn't know, Iraq does have allies. For instance, Russia. Yes, Russia. If we fired nukes at Iraq, we would be screwed. Plus, now the U.S. has only small allies. No Germany, etc. When we go to war, we will be fighting alone. So, any way you look at it, we are screwed. I am still for taking down Saddam, but I just don't like the idea of another 9-11, if you get my drift.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-02-06, 06:52 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
1) Russia would never join Sadaam and fight against us in war. Especially if Iraq attacked first and we retalliated.

2) Our allies are not small. We have plenty back, and trust me, when they join us, our force will be a united one, with much strength, much greater than one that can be produced by the U.S. alone.

I fear not this war. If we don't attack Iraq, only more deaths would occur, and for all the wrong reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-06, 01:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Am I confused? Didn't Tony Blair back the U.S.? Or has the situation changed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-08, 03:26 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Tony Blair is afraid to get too close to the elephant. all of the things you see him on TV is all for show.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-10, 09:39 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Titusfied said:
1) Russia would never join Sadaam and fight against us in war. Especially if Iraq attacked first and we retalliated.

2) Our allies are not small. We have plenty back, and trust me, when they join us, our force will be a united one, with much strength, much greater than one that can be produced by the U.S. alone.

I fear not this war. If we don't attack Iraq, only more deaths would occur, and for all the wrong reasons.

Well, we don't have Germany, or any other world powers any more. Some guy offended them or something. All we have are small countries. No England, Germany, France, nothing. Just small countries to help out

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-02-10, 12:26 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Well, we ahve England and France, but France is being a bunch of douchebag's because they have ties with Iraq and their oil. Well, they better realize that if you don't take off with someone, you sure as hell ain't gonna land with em!

I have a hunch they will come around...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-10, 02:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I would be more afraid of North Korea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin