Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Transformers
Posted 2007-07-04, 07:31 PM
Def my favorite movie of all time. It had everything, from action to comedy to sexuality. Optimus Prime rocked hardcore and the graphics were out of this world. If somebody wants a general descripton of what happens then pm me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-04, 08:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Transformers"
Special effects are indeed amazing and the acting/story line wasn't as bad as I might of expected. Definitely a movie to see in the theatres I think just because of the amazing effects. Wouldn't go so far as saying its my favorite movie of all time, but its worth a watch. I give it a B+.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-05, 12:36 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Special effects are indeed amazing and..."
Best movie I've seen this year. The action sequences were fantastic. And Megan Fox is, well...a fox. Looking forward to the sequel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 12:40 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Best movie I've seen this year. The..."
I don't know shit about transformers, will I still like it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-05, 12:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know shit about transformers,..."
Ask yourself one question. "How do I feel about giant alien robots that transform into vehicles and battle each other in fantastic action sequences?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know shit about transformers,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I don't know shit about transformers, will I still like it?
Negative. You don't need to know squat about Transformers to enjoy this movie at all. Simply put, this movie is fuckin' amazing! It's the best action movie I've seen since Terminator 2. It's like awesomeness wrapped around a mallet, and then smashed into your face!

Everyone keeps talking about Megan Fox, but I thought that Rachael Taylor was a LOT hotter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:03 AM in reply to JiN-RaiDeN's post starting "Negative. You don't need to know squat..."
I'll concede to that opinion. But Megan Fox got much more screen time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:51 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'll concede to that opinion. But..."
definitely one of the best movies i have seen, i loved the comedy at the beginning, sometimes even the whole audience laughed so much you couldn't hear the dialogue
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-07-05, 02:24 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Transformers"
This thread has convinced me to see this movie this weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-05, 04:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This thread has convinced me to see..."
Same. I've heard from others too that it's amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Same. I've heard from others too that..."
It was so good, that i am seeing again next week with JR. ANd i never see movies twice in theaters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:32 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "It was so good, that i am seeing again..."
Going to see it, most definately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Going to see it, most definately."
I actually had my doubts, but if everyone here seems to think it was kick-ass I'll definately have to go see for myself, that or just wait for it on DVD

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-05, 07:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I actually had my doubts, but if..."
Nah, this is one of those movies you HAVE to see in theatres. Fuck the DVD release.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2007-07-05, 08:08 PM in reply to JiN-RaiDeN's post starting "Nah, this is one of those movies you..."
There's no such thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-06, 09:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's no such thing."
While that is true, it was pretty good in theaters.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-06, 10:57 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "While that is true, it was pretty good..."
It'll be just as good on the telly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-07, 12:41 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's no such thing."
WetWired said:
There's no such thing.
No such thing? I dunno about all that. Some movies have to be seen on the big screen. And this is one of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2007-07-07, 09:35 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It'll be just as good on the telly."
WetWired said:
It'll be just as good on the telly.
You can't say that for all movies.

300 for instance. I saw it in IMAX, it was amazing. On TV, it would still be a good movie, but it wont be as good as it was in IMAX.

Same with the Star Wars movies (4, 5, and 6,) they are great on TV, but it doesn't compare to seeing them in theaters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-07, 08:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can't say that for all movies. ..."
Agreed. Unless you have a 60 inch LCD with at least 5.1 surround, you definitely don't get anywhere near the effect of the theatre. Transformers had some seriously ball-shaking sound effects going on. It wouldn't be the same at home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller