Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Torque?
Posted 2004-01-26, 05:16 AM
In all honesty, I don't really want to know anything about this movie save for one thing: apparently Dane Cook is in it. Is he funny, and how big is his part? Because if he's in a ten-second scene in which his only line is "yeah, sure, that's cool dude," then I'll pass on it. If he's a moderately important character, and he's amusing, I'll probably go see it just for that. So, what say you? If anyone has seen this, please indulge me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-26, 08:44 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Torque?"
-10 Points for even referencing this movie in a non-offensive way.

I don't care who is in it really, because this has got to be the dumbest looking movie ever. Oh wow, you have the fastest bike in the world, and the reflexes only capable of a super computer that already knows the path they are taking. Give me a break. Please, Raziel, don't see this movie until you are bored out of your mind watching TV and it just happens to come on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-26, 08:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "-10 Points for even referencing this..."
Yeah but Dane Cook is hilarious. It might be worth seeing this pile of shit to see him in a funny scene or two.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-26, 10:52 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Yeah but Dane Cook is hilarious. It..."
As I said before, Titus, I don't care to know anything about this movie aside from whether or not Dane Cook's presence makes it watchable. If you haven't seen any of Mr. Cook's stand up performances, go out and buy his CD right this second. It's called Harmful If Swallowed and you'll be vomiting from laughing so hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "As I said before, Titus, I don't care..."
Well, seeing as Biker Boys was just nigguhs on bikes... I have a bad feeling about this movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:35 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Well, seeing as Biker Boys was just..."
As do I. Hence the reason I don't intend to see it unless someone tells me that Dane Cook's performance was absolutely hysterical and I cannot afford to miss it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-27, 11:55 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "-10 Points for even referencing this..."
Titusfied said:
-10 Points for even referencing this movie in a non-offensive way.

I don't care who is in it really, because this has got to be the dumbest looking movie ever. Oh wow, you have the fastest bike in the world, and the reflexes only capable of a super computer that already knows the path they are taking. Give me a break. Please, Raziel, don't see this movie until you are bored out of your mind watching TV and it just happens to come on.
! What about fast and the furious? That was pretty stupid...

YEAH DAWG I GOT MY NAWS WHA WHA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2004-01-27, 03:23 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "O_O! What about fast and the furious?..."
3 Lazy 3 Nigs...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-27, 06:08 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "3 Lazy 3 Nigs..."
i saw this, and its ok, but some things are just way out of reality like this bike which is suppose to go 200 mph in 4 secs i think, i saw on tlc i think that the fastest a person could go on a bike without falling off or something was 180
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-01-31, 02:25 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i saw this, and its ok, but some things..."
This movie looks just as bad as that gay movie You Got Served or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-01-31, 03:36 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "This movie looks just as bad as that..."
It's a small little cameo. Click here, then click on "can we get a picture," to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-31, 08:50 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "It's a small little cameo. Click here..."
Uncapped you saved us all the hardship of sitting through a painful experience to get an interesting one.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-31, 09:49 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Uncapped you saved us all the hardship..."
Daaaaaaaaaaamn Straight!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-02-01, 01:12 AM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Daaaaaaaaaaamn Straight!"
Cool, thanks Uncapped. Now I won't have to waste my time watching 90 minutes of CG'ed Ice Cube gimp his way through this monstrosity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel