Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

I am confused! Plz help me
Posted 2002-08-10, 01:17 PM
in Final Fantasy X. They say you can get Anima in the Baaja temple, but in it, they say I need 6 secret item, I got 3 liten up, but there are 3 more. so I tried to go back to the temple, but I figured out that I can go in anymore, what should I do, does that mean I have to start over again to get Anima, I know the final one is in the "Zanarkand Ruin"!!! Damn, I really want Anima
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moreover, if you don't have anima, you can't have magas sister!! what should I do?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-10, 01:23 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
Huh? The last one IS in Zanarkand... when you go in, there's a new puzzle on one of the screens (I forget which one of the two) and you solve that, and get a sphere, which you place in one of the monitor screen's slots (Again, I forget which one, but you can probably figure it out...)

I may be wrong, haven't played it in a while, but hope memory serves me correctly..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-10, 02:00 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
no, I mean. If I didn't get the 5 secret item in the previous temple, can I go back and get it? or I can't!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-10, 03:06 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
I almost remember it, let me...

...no, I'm sorry. The memories of that place are gone, I guess. Can't you just get a guide at gamespot?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-10, 03:43 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
I know where the temple is~ but I don't know if I can go back and get the thing I need, because there are people blocking it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-10, 05:41 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
I'm sure you can... though, I was in that ice Chamber of Trials for a while originally, just finding the stupid thing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-11, 04:52 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
you can go back to the temples since i had to go back to get my Anima... its not that hard. If you need help on getting the special items in the temples, just ask me here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-11, 06:56 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
Don't worry man, I already got Anima! Thanx anyways, the six items are not hard to find ehh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-11, 08:11 PM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
http://www.gamefaqs.com if you need further help, but...

- Top left: Besaid
- Middle left: Macalania
- Bottom left: Zanarkand
- Top right: Bevelle
- Middle right: Djose
- Bottom right: Kilika
these temples correspond to statues at baaj temple, get the destruction spheres from each, go back and you get anima.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-21, 08:34 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
ok, i really dont consider myself an expert...(yeh i do, i know everything about final fantasy... heh)
heres how it works...
the items u need r the secret items from each temple every one is gotten by using a destruction sphere...
there r a few temples that u can not go back to, for obvioius reasons...
if u missed an item, sorry, but u do have to start again...
but, dont sweat it, once u done it once, it comes easy..

hope i helped...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-={Tiny_Tim}=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-={Tiny_Tim}=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-={Tiny_Tim}=-

Posted 2002-08-22, 08:24 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
he doesnt need the help anymore since he got the aeon, but thnx for the info.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-07-01, 01:10 AM in reply to VComegasin's post "I am confused! Plz help me"
can somebody tell me what temples i can go to and which ones i cannot if i havent gotten all 6 items to get anima, can somebody please help
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gamer123456 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengamer123456 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gamer123456