Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post The moment you've all been waiting for.
Posted 2003-08-18, 08:02 PM
Okay, I'm hoping this works.

This is a picture of my band, Arctic Sun. I'm the vocalist, and I'm sitting at the top. Our guitarist Dan Willber is on the left, the bassist Daniel Wright is on the right and our drummer Jeff Burnside is at the botom.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Wo that's you.... Words escape me. But you COULD'VE looked at the cam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
That burnside dude looks like a fucking maniac.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
no man! raziel is the 1337 sketchy dude.

Cool raz, i didn't know that you were in a band.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:09 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
King Amazon said:
That burnside dude looks like a fucking maniac.
He's actually a really nice guy. He's just so big he has a tendency to scare people. Like Lenny from Of Mice And Men.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Well, its about time there! Is this the cover of your album or something, or just a BS picture someone wanted to take of your band?

Honestly, I expected skinnier, less facial hair, and not that dew at all! Good work, your physical appearance completely escaped my imagination...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
I didn't even think your friend looked that big, just a fucking maniac, I think the eyes do it. He looks chinese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:13 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Here I would make a remark to titus but I'm tired and I don't feel like arguing. But yeah you look different then I imagined. Also I like the dude on the far right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:16 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Titus said:
Well, its about time there! Is this the cover of your album or something, or just a BS picture someone wanted to take of your band?
No, we needed a "publicity" photo for a show we're headlining in Salt Lake City, so we cranked out a few about three weeks ago. Our demo cover can be seen at www.arctic-sun.net

Titus said:
Honestly, I expected skinnier, less facial hair, and not that dew at all!
Not that "dew" at all? Clarify.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Go ahead slugger and make your comment. At least I'm not the one saying, "Also, I like the dude on the far right."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Penny Bags said:
I think the eyes do it. He looks chinese.
He's actually half Cherokee (I think) one quarter Mexican and one quarter Irish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Raziel said:
Not that "dew" at all? Clarify.
I think he was referring to your hairstyle or look.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Your hair is fucked up, man. Anyways, you look a whole lot different from what I was thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:34 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Did you take that pic in the junk yard...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Not really a junkyard, per se. We practice in a storage unit owned and rented out by an auto body repair shop, and they store a bunch of junk at the end of the lot. More of a "scrap corner".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Yeah, by "dew" I did mean your hairstyle. I was expecting a shorter, more messy look, not the slicked back mofia look!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:53 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
Raz you kinda look like one of the dudes from The Goonies.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-18, 08:54 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
...which one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-08-18, 09:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
That kid that was weird and looked like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-18, 09:25 PM in reply to Raziel's post "The moment you've all been waiting for."
I dont remember his name... not the goofiest one...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome