Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question Mass Rifleman
Posted 2003-08-11, 03:50 AM
I was playing a AT 2v2 one day with a friend. Our enemies massed riflemen and staffed us. Now ill admit right now that i suck at the game so im coming here for help. How do you stop mass riflemen with Undead and Orc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-12, 11:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
i had this same problem and do you know what i did? i wittnessd my own destruction becuase their is noway to counter riflemen with ud when they have sorces with slow and the riflemen just run and shoot till all ur buetiful fiends are dead
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-13, 11:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
dude, I am like really more GOSU than everyone on this WC3 forum lol, stop rifle men, get lich king, frost nova will own riflemen while you the guys are frozen and slow go in, crush em with da feinds, if u play FT which I dont then get a couple statues, also if they have sorc then get banshees, adept training and cast antimagic shell on your guys so then the sorc cant cast slow on you. the orc should get some shaman/docs with some melee units like grunt or something and put down wards to heal the guys, and bloodlust on the fiends and cast unholy frenzy on the fiends when you get necromancers. then all u have to do is micro and own, simple as that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-08-14, 12:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
Exterminator said:
simple as that.
not exactly
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-17, 10:37 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
exterm y u feel the need to mention in ur posts that ur gosu?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-08-17, 10:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
Go mass grunts do work pretty good (with shamans).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-08-18, 07:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
lol we are talking about rifles vrs UD but anywayz yeah that would work taco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-18, 03:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
Actually the question asked how do you stop mass rifleman with undead and orc. just a friendly reminder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-19, 03:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
do what I said and yes it is as easy as that, if u suck then u suck and cant do it, simple for most people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-08-19, 04:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
I want mroe then one persons opinion.... i dont care how gosu you claim you are other peopl emay have a better idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 08:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
go fiend/ stat/destroyer with some meat wagons thrown in with splash, u should be fine, use destroyers to get rid of slow/poly, stats to heal, make sure to upgrade fiends
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-08-22, 02:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
the strat exeterm posted is a very good strat that most average wc3//tft players would do but if your lookin for like a noob strat like going mass g that would suck cause u really not learning anything from that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AzN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAzN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AzN

Posted 2003-09-04, 08:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
Try mass banshees, get them to take over your opponenets bodies, then they will practically be attacking themsselves. Either that or get a line of ghouls to attack with meatwagons targetting the sorcs, you will need a death knight with death coil to make the ghouls survive bt train some more while you are attacking because they train faster that riflemen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tamriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTamriel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tamriel

Posted 2003-09-04, 09:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
I highly doubt that i could tech to banshees and get a sufficiant amount to steal riflemen. they can be made so much faster then banshees. but i should try taht sometime against a computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-06, 09:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
dude it takes banshees like 3 seconds to possess and almost all the banshees will be dead before u possess them. and meat wagons is only good for towers, because like u said, it has splash damage.. and it hurts ur guys too so ur killing urs and the oppenents at the same time. I have 53 wins 1 loss right now and know what I am talking about, if u dont want to listen to me then fine, be sucky forever and u cant try strats against the comp and expect it to work against real people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-09-09, 04:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
a good way to stopp mass RM is to make mass cript feintds. Make shore you fully upgrade them. If you where NE i would tell you to go hunts cus they own RM that is why when I am human againts a NE i hardley ever go RM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joe Castagna is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoe Castagna is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Joe Castagna

Posted 2003-09-15, 08:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
how fast do they get the rm couldnt u get necros with skelies and the orc ge like peons or something for bodies?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-10-12, 06:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
geez exterminator you are a MAJOR newbie. If u see them getting rifles u keep getting fiends??? WTF? switch to ghouls and as for nova, that wont "own" rifles. Antimagic shell wont work either, since it can be dispelled. Ud be better off getting devour magic, if u are playing ROC, then yes, you are screwed =)
Conciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Watkinz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWatkinz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Watkinz

Posted 2003-10-15, 12:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
ah hell... might as well add something stupid. GO archers man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-19, 09:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Mass Rifleman"
lol i made mass fiends fully upgraded against fully upgraded rm and they got owned...BAD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon