Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-08-19, 10:43 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
I was watching this wrestling show on Monday and there were these 3 wrestler guys who were all Canadian. They were waving a flag upside down and called themselves the "Anti-Americans". I can't see why Canadians could actually hate Americans. I actually got banned from this one forum because I was American! Then on Ghost Recon, I wanted to join a clan but then I couldn't because they said no Americans were allowed. How prejudice can people get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:07 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Serves you right for playing Ghost Recon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:40 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
well its not true, actually many canadians love americans, and they are like brothers... but some hate them because most americans make fun of canadians and canadians dont make fun of americans, classic example is the "A" word... like.. so you are going to the ball game A? ya that pisses off canadians EXTREMELLY because canadians dont even use that in their sentences anymore...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-19, 03:03 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
I believe it's spelled "eh." And so the hell what? If Canadians have a problem with us making fun of them, they have every right to do it back to us. People don't need to get their panties in a bunch over a few SNL skits and that "Blame Canada" song from South Park. Lighten the fuck up!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-19, 07:38 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin
Ahahahahahahahha

And they mention us watching cops all day, our cops look alot better then there fags on horseback =p
Dude, my dad is in the RCMP. You loser. Anyways, they havnt done that for 60 years, and they are the best trained police force in the world. Other that your guys. Beating every second person they see. And I believe it was the American police who came to us for appropriate training. Heh, that was very clicheof a dumb american. I know alot of nice americans though, but some are arrogant, and well..... know nothing about the contry next to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-19, 09:30 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin

Dude, my dad is in the RCMP. You loser. Anyways, they havnt done that for 60 years, and they are the best trained police force in the world. Other that your guys. Beating every second person they see. And I believe it was the American police who came to us for appropriate training. Heh, that was very clicheof a dumb american. I know alot of nice americans though, but some are arrogant, and well..... know nothing about the contry next to them.

he is very correct on this they do have the best police force in the whole wide world.......but they have no army or marines which would kick the shit out of there cops anyday....but hey i can't have anything against canadian's beings that i am one of them heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-19, 09:35 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
I thought you lived in Utah Vicious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-19, 10:02 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
We were having this talk the other day and Vicious is a canadian who migrated to America to escape religious persacution

J/p his Mom is from canada so its in his blood
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-19, 10:24 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
also canada have the most elite trained army... to be exact look it up if you want, they are the best... their is just a low amount of them because canada doesnt focus on army(because they feel the u.s. will help them out if worst comes to worst)
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:05 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Heh... we'll help a brudda out lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-19, 11:18 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
yeah i've heard that the chinese speical swap team its pretty elite also.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-20, 11:59 AM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Me too.

In Canada we dont really focus on the big Invasion thing, we do the little things when the US is in the war. we do the Sniping, and the Special forces (like the swat team only for wars) and we also do the single agent assassinations (like what james bond does)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-20, 01:04 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
i'm bond james bond
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-20, 01:07 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
We were having this talk the other day and Vicious is a canadian who migrated to America to escape religious persacution

J/p his Mom is from canada so its in his blood

no my mom and her parents are native canadian's there in an indian tribe called the sywash indian's and my dad is white so only half of me is canadian
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-20, 06:49 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Meh, its all good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-20, 08:32 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
Me too.

In Canada we dont really focus on the big Invasion thing, we do the little things when the US is in the war. we do the Sniping, and the Special forces (like the swat team only for wars) and we also do the single agent assassinations (like what james bond does)
I thought the Single agent and any type of Sniping political figures was outlawed by N.A.T.O. other wise Sudam would have been gone long ago (if that was what you were talking about)
and did any of you see that an anti-Iraq Group took an Iraqi ambassador hostage in germany
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:02 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
BlueCube really narrowed it down... and I loved that RTS reference.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:05 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
classic example is the "A" word... like.. so you are going to the ball game A? ya that pisses off canadians EXTREMELLY because canadians dont even use that in their sentences anymore...
My uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. all live in Canada and I have dual citizenship ( Canada and America, use your fucking brain ) and every time I go up there nd talk to my uncle... he says "eh" like eight times every sentence...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:14 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
I know no one in canada ( and I live in canada) who does that. (hes probably doing it to annoy you)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:15 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Carefull with the Double post...

but it is just something a lot of people use but down here where I live they don't say ehh they say you know in between themselves usually just to get your attention back and some girls use like....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE