Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Debate topics.
Posted 2004-06-09, 11:23 PM
What would YOU like to hear peopel debate about? Post it here!!! Any idea is welcome, as long as it has potential. Special thanks to d3v for this idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Debate topics."
Well...
Abortion (It was listed so why not)
Creationism Vs. Evolution
Playstaion Vs. X-Box (Last resort since it's been done so many times.)
Do violent video games influence violent behavior?
The war in Iraq, necesarry or not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:21 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well... Abortion (It was listed so why..."
Heres my first list.

1. Abortion?
2. War in Iraq?
3. Why they should raise or lower the age to vote, smoke or drink.
4. Should animals be used for scientific experimentation?
5. Does society have a right to put someone to death?
6. Affirmative action
7. NFL: Right to decide who gets to play?(Age limit)
8. Pirating Music / Software
9. Drugs : Should We Legalize, Decriminalize, Or Deregulate?
10. The Gun Control Debate : You Decide

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-10, 12:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Debate topics."
How much does Grav really weigh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-06-10, 06:14 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "How much does Grav really weigh?"
Would Zelaron have as many "good" members if it didnt have the Diablo 2 forums?

I know we get a ton of shitheads from the d2 forums, but alot of good people have wondered out of there too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 06:19 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Would Zelaron have as many "good"..."
Abortion
War in Iraq
Gay Marrages
Downloading things
etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-10, 08:29 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "How much does Grav really weigh?"
Penguin said:
How much does Grav really weigh?
That was funny.

I like the idea of creationism vs evolutionism, but that borders on religion which has been overdone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-11, 12:31 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That was funny. I like the idea of..."
Well since sovvy wants to take charge (I guess cuz his mod power) When will this start??

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well since sovvy wants to take charge..."
When we agree upon a group of topics, a poll will be made to settle the first debate, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "When we agree upon a group of topics, a..."
Should child-labor be legal?

(Hell Yes.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:31 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Should child-labor be legal? (Hell..."
Should non-straight people be banned from Zelaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-11, 08:52 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Should non-straight people be banned..."
The Death Penalty
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:07 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "The Death Penalty"
Thank you for all your contributions!!!!

A poll to decide which of these topics to debate about first has been created, and is located here: http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30155
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-05, 04:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Thank you for all your..."
I think its about time to start the 2nd Debate. The first one went pretty good, lots of logical input that seemed to make sense (most of it). So we should have another vote.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V