Skurai 3 25.00%
hdhgrdqyij 9 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Who do you like more?
Posted 2012-12-16, 10:24 PM
See poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-16, 10:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Voted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-12-16, 10:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Voted."
Damn, 3 votes in 20 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-17, 06:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Damn, 3 votes in 20 minutes."
The uncertainty of what this keyboard entity could represent has pushed me to the Skurai camp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-12-17, 09:34 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The uncertainty of what this keyboard..."
My mousepad's insanity almost pushed me over, but I resisted.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The uncertainty of what this keyboard..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
The uncertainty of what this keyboard entity could represent has pushed me to the Skurai camp.
You and me being different people is really difficult to prove.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-18, 09:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You and me being different people is..."
I think there are some differences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-12-17, 04:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
I didn't have to stop to think about it because I clicked on "anything but skurai" before I even read what you had put there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-12-17, 08:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I didn't have to stop to think about it..."
Now that I have my mouse plugged in with multiple DPI settings, I can accurately click "anything but Skurai"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-21, 08:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Two people are about to be banned for a very long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-12-21, 10:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Two people are about to be banned for a..."
Empty threat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-12-22, 06:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Empty threat :("
Says the other Sup Mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-12-22, 09:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Says the other Sup Mod"
Let's not risk it, hommie.
They been try'n ta ban be for years. Only reason I ain't been shot, is I work for Don Lenny.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-12-22, 03:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Let's not risk it, hommie. They been..."
The problem is, the only way for one to stay relevant is to move with the times, and, boy, the times are a-changing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-12-22, 11:20 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Says the other Sup Mod"
Asamin said: [Goto]
Says the other Sup Mod
I was trying to get Sovereign to do it so I wouldn't have to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-20, 09:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Who do you like more?"
Answer: A mountainous pile of useless human DNA.

Who is Skurai?

Alex: That is correct, select again.

I'll take Rhyme & Reason for $1600

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2013-01-20 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-23, 12:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Answer: A mountainous pile of useless..."
We're back together again. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-23, 01:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're back together again. :3"
This should end well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-01-23, 03:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "We're back together again. :3"
Skurai said: [Goto]
We're back together again. :3
It's like if Hitler were resurrected to conduct trials for Jewish hate crimes. I've got my eyes on you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-23, 06:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It's like if Hitler were resurrected to..."
Hitler gets a bad rep... people forget that he did kill Hitler.

Then again, he did kinda kill the guy that killed Hitler...

But he also killed that guy, too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny