Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:40 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Im not sure if ur being sarcastic. So I..."
G-U-N-B-O-U-N-D
He talks about people, and compairs them to zel members when they dont know what he is talking about. He does it even more that HOH.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:03 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "G-U-N-B-O-U-N-D He talks about people,..."
O yeah and you don't?? All I here from you is Diablo shit that no one cares about at the table except for you and HOH and then you go off on a tanget about how Kagom Jack isn't bi which I don't think he is either. Same with HOH mouths in Latin class "You chunnel with Kagom Jack" man that is seriously retarded. And Arkantis I would not be the one to dare say I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! yeah, thats realistic
Arkantis said:
Man, why am I so much better then normal people
Yeah sure your joking thats what your gonna say but...its not funny...at all, so to Quote you in religion class...STFU WHORE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:06 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "O yeah and you don't?? All I here from..."
(Please keep me out of your feuds, even if my name was used, I'd prefer you to use [Unnamed], thanks)

I nominate myself (I'm serious...I really am nominating myself). I think I can take the cake as king of the dumbass.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2004-05-13 at 08:21 PM. Reason: to comply with Titus' bitching ;)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:07 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "O yeah and you don't?? All I here from..."
Gunbound said:
O yeah and you don't?? All I here from you is Diablo shit that no one cares about at the table except for you and HOH and then you go off on a tanget about how Kagom Jack isn't bi which I don't think he is either. Same with HOH mouths in Latin class "You chunnel with Kagom Jack" man that is seriously retarded. And Arkantis I would not be the one to dare say I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! yeah, thats realistic Yeah sure your joking thats what your gonna say but...its not funny...at all, so to Quote you in religion class...STFU WHORE!
And might I mention that you got so pissed at me at lunch for what you do ever friggin day to me "uhhhhhhh UHhhhhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh" that you threw a zebra cake at me! And then when you got blammed for getting it in someones hair you tried to blame it on me becuase you didn't want to have the balls for doing it or you were just trying to get me in trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:08 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "O yeah and you don't?? All I here from..."
Wahhoooo, gosh, this just proves it.
I did say STFU WHORE in class, but that was a joke. Notice that quote, well, I dont say it that often, and you know damn well its a joke.
You said that I am stupid beacyse I went off on a tanget that you agreed with, wow, stupid.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:13 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Wahhoooo, gosh, this just proves it. ..."
boys, calm down. This isn't the flame forum.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-13, 07:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "(Please keep me out of your feuds, even..."
This isn't a nomination of liking someone, this is for intelligence level. Grav probably has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you could ever possess.

Grav = smart.

Smart = Not Unintelligent.

Not Unintelligent = Can't get nominated for the Most Unintelligent Zelaron Member.

Therefore:

Grav = Can't get nominated for the Most Unintelligent Zelaron Member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-13, 08:17 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "O yeah and you don't?? All I here from..."
Gunbound said:
Same with HOH mouths in Latin class "You chunnel with Kagom Jack" man that is seriously retarded.
You guys are friggin' nerds. Who the hell talks about Zelaron in real life? And this isn't the first time you no-social skill 'tards have brought up something about this. I keep seeing it every damn day. I'm sick of it.

And HoH, WTF KIND OF INSULT IS THAT? You need some new shit, leg-humper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-13, 08:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys are friggin' nerds. Who the..."
No, No, See thats HOH that talks about it....and if you went to our school you might too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:08 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "No, No, See thats HOH that talks about..."
My final nomination is The1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My final nomination is The1."
I vote everyone.

'Cept me, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys are friggin' nerds. Who the..."
It was pretty weak, but I do wish that he would keep personal matter off this website.

Arkantis, I have only compared ONE person. SEE THAT, ONE! Just because he resembled Chruser's Pic and he is Swedish too.

Gunbound, you need to pull your head out of your ass. I am sick of this mindless pile of garbage you call words leaving your mouth. Don't post, make the world happy.

Oh, and Jizmo. I am the biggest nerd you will ever meet. I have no life, nothing to talk about, and I practically fall asleep in Latin unless Gunbound tries to mouth insults like "I suck [Unamed from Zelaron]"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It was pretty weak, but I do wish that..."
I don't think theres any way to ever know who is the most unintellegent, nope, not possible. Most ignorant would be myself. Most annoying probably the majority of the forum noobies. Stuff like that, but hey have fun.

I nominate myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:59 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "I vote everyone. 'Cept me, of course."
Neko said:
I vote everyone.

'Cept me, of course.
I second that, and Titu and Gra and Raziel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-05-13, 10:02 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I second that, and Titu and Gra and..."
I still vote Pinoy. Nobody is quite as stupid as that poon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-13, 10:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I still vote Pinoy. Nobody is quite as..."
I thought stupidity and intellegence were two different things.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-14, 08:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I thought stupidity and intellegence..."
They are directly correlated. Intelligence and maturity are two different things, but stupidity and intelligence level are based on the same aspects.

Care to elaborate on what you mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied