Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Funniest movie or tv quote
Posted 2003-07-04, 01:26 PM
Post one of your favorite funniest movie or tv quotes or conversations here.

Family Guy:
NRA Spokesman: "So remember, guns dont kill people... dangerous minorities kill people."

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-04, 04:45 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
God, you ask really hard questions, STOP IT!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-04, 04:53 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
From As Good As It Gets

"I think people that speak in metaphor should shampoo my crotch."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-04, 05:26 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-05, 07:17 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Raziel said:
From As Good As It Gets

"I think people that speak in metaphor should shampoo my crotch."
HAHAHAHA thats a fuckin funny quote! Props to you Raziel

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-05, 08:28 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
*Space Balls*

Dark Helmet: "I bet she gives great helmet!"

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-07-05, 08:46 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
LOL ive never heard that, great helmet HAH.

Family guy:

More of a moment then a quote, when death goes on a date with the pet store lady, doesnt like her, and touches her elbow. She dies and her head falls in the soup .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 08:50 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Half Baked edited tv version

"Go out and get me a box of condoms...and some of that stuff we used to eat back in the da, what was it? oh yeah..PUDDIN"
(was PUSSY in the real version..cracks me up)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:20 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Arbitus said:
*Space Balls*

Dark Helmet: "I bet she gives great helmet!"
LOL!!!! Arbitus that movie pwns!

The only one that I can think of is from one of the Jay and Silent Bob movies, not sure which one.

Jay: "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-07, 01:21 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
From Futurama,

"I will never forget you...(In computer voice)memory deleted..." -Fry's Lucy Liu-bot

From The Simpsons,

"Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ" -Bart

From Invader Zim,

(Zim's robot dad's arm flies off) Oh, don't worry about that, my father lost his arm in the....THE WAR" -Zim
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-07, 03:01 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
I just thought of another one from family guy.

Peter talking to reporters: " Now why don't you make like a siamese twin and split...........and..and then one of you dies"

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-07, 08:34 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
From Jaws- Looks like we're gonna need a bigger boat.

From The Simpsons- Eww, you have a girlfriend, thats soo gay!

From Family Guy- Its not so much that I want to kill her, its just...I want her not to be alive, anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:09 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
From Big Trouble In Little China

"If we're not back in an hour...call the president."

From South Park

Butters: "Time travel? How does that work? Does it hurt? I don't wanna do it if it hurts...or if it makes you all sticky."

From Family Guy

Peter: "Superman? What are you doing in hell?"

Superman: "Killed a hooker. She made a crack about me being 'faster than a speeding bullet,' so I tore her in half like a phone book."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:25 PM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Jamesadin said:
From The Simpsons- Eww, you have a girlfriend, thats soo gay!
Actually the quote is, "Ew, you kissed a girl, that's so gay!". Not much different, but I'm a stickler for Simpsons quotes.

Another Family Guy quote,

(Chris just get's rejected from the Beautiful Person's Club) Peter: Well if my son can't go in...[quickly]then I'll just go in.(Peter rushes in).
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:31 AM in reply to Batosi's post "Funniest movie or tv quote"
Raziel said:
From Family Guy

Peter: "Superman? What are you doing in hell?"

Superman: "Killed a hooker. She made a crack about me being 'faster than a speeding bullet,' so I tore her in half like a phone book."
hahahaha. I change my vote to this. Props to whoever can beat that one!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Batosi