Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Letter to Red Mage.
Posted 2003-04-16, 11:32 AM
Dear [Insert random Red Mage name here],

I have a hypothetical question for you.

If the creators of Sunny Delight made a Moony Delight and you placed the Moony Delight in front of the Sunny Delight, would it create an eclipse? Would it remove Sunny Delight's power of the sun? Would anything happen if you drank Sunny Delight and Moony Delight at the same time? Would you become invisible? Would you have any other side effects?

Also, how come Sunny Delight is called Sunny "de"light? Isn't that an oxymoron? Does this mean Sunny Delight actually doesn't have the power of the sun? Could someone have possibly released the power of the sun? Would there be any way to reverse the release?

Well, light isn't the sun's only power. Although I've never seen Sunny Delight burn anything (except fever blisters, that always sucks.) I think you would have to heat it to very high temperatures to make it burn something. It would probably become sticky too. Does this mean we could use it like hot tar as a war weapon?

I hope you can help me.

P.S. I don't think Sunny Delight has the power of the sun because it is the only drink I drink(except for when I'm at school, I drink soda then) and I'm the palest person I know. In my opinion I could pass for a vampire. Could I use this as a method of fighting evil? Or would this make me evil myself?

P.S.S. Does the good guy always win?

P.S.S.S. In your opinion are there any bad side effects of tanning spray besides the streaks and alienish colors?

I wrote this letter to Red Mage at Nuklearpower.com(I think we were talking about hosting there once)

I just thought I'd share it with anyone who reads 8-bit or Twinkin out with RM or whatever. If you don't I suggest you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-16, 01:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
LOL! 8-bit rocks hardcore!

Way to be, KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-04-17, 08:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
I'm just hoping he posts my article.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-18, 12:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-04-19, 06:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
Ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-29, 12:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
K_A, you should email this to Strong Bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-29, 12:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
This never got posted on 8-bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-29, 01:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
Email it to Strong Bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-29, 01:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Letter to Red Mage."
Too long. Just use one of these paragraphs

If the creators of Sunny Delight made a Moony Delight and you placed the Moony Delight in front of the Sunny Delight, would it create an eclipse? Would it remove Sunny Delight's power of the sun? Would anything happen if you drank Sunny Delight and Moony Delight at the same time? Would you become invisible? Would you have any other side effects?

Also, how come Sunny Delight is called Sunny "de"light? Isn't that an oxymoron? Does this mean Sunny Delight actually doesn't have the power of the sun? Could someone have possibly released the power of the sun? Would there be any way to reverse the release?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav