Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

FOR FUCKS SAKE [sic]
Posted 2009-06-10, 11:23 AM
[10:20] !King_Amazon!: POST ON THE FORUMS YOU FAGGOTS
[10:20] !King_Amazon!: THE CHATBOX IS KILLING ZELARON
[10:20] !King_Amazon!: FOR FUCKS SAKE

Is the chatbox is killing Zelaron? Discuss.

EDIT:
Better question, is Skurai killing Zelaron?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2009-06-25 at 08:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-10, 11:24 AM in reply to Senesia's post "FOR FUCKS SAKE [sic]"
Senesia said: [Goto]
Is the chatbox is killing Zelaron?
If this is the question, the answer is corn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-10, 11:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If this is the question, the answer is..."
Blah! Is the chatbox killing Zelaron!
I originally posted "The chatbox is killing Zelaron." Then I turned it into a question but didn't remove the second is.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-10, 11:30 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Blah! Is the chatbox killing Zelaron!..."
It's not ...if anything it fosters more activity for Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-06-11, 06:12 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's not ...if anything it fosters more..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
It's not ...if anything it fosters more activity for Zelaron.

This.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-11, 06:51 AM in reply to Senesia's post "FOR FUCKS SAKE [sic]"
I don't really think it changes anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-12, 07:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't really think it changes..."
I think it doesn't change anything in terms of forum activities. It probably encourages more conversation between forum members, but then new members rarely visit chat.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-25, 08:41 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think it doesn't change anything in..."
Better question, is Skurai killing Zelaron?

Very rarely he'd post something that makes sense and is relevant to the topic that others could reply to. But mostly he'd post something totally random, and while it's good to see some new posts, but when I see the name of the Last Post-Users to be Skurai..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-25, 08:45 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Better question, is Skurai killing..."
I'd say skittles is killing Zelaron's teeth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-25, 08:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'd say skittles is killing Zelaron's..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I'd say skittles is killing Zelaron's teeth.
Teeth? Like... what??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-25, 08:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Teeth? Like... what?? :confused:"
This site is best chewed with your mouth closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-06-25, 09:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Teeth? Like... what?? :confused:"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Teeth? Like... what??
In order to understand that metaphor, you need to understand what skittles are. You know, those fruit candies with a hard shell? With a S on it? In this case, you represent skittles.

As you may or may not know, owner of Skittles once changed their official website to "a small overlay with options to view different social media sites in the main area, including its official YouTube page, the Twitter feed for the word "skittles" and the Skittles article on Wikipedia."

That has not been well-received, but they might have gone with the mentality that not being talked about is worse than being talk about. Which is similar to what you're doing, simply throwing yourself out there and getting as much attention as you could, good or bad.

As for the teeth, like all other high sugar snack, Skittles are teeth rotting. Now, without teeth, someone can still speak, but it would sound less appealing. It also makes a person's chin to appear more prominent.. So in other word, he's implying that (since you love implication so much),

1. You want attention.
2. While you're not killing Zelaron, you make it looks and sounds retarded.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-25, 10:00 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "In order to understand that metaphor,..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
you make it looks and sounds retarded.
I felt somewhat pwned by this entire post, until I notice that one error you made. Then I lol'd.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-25, 05:43 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Better question, is Skurai killing..."
I'm half-tempted to start splitting his posts into the WRT if they don't contribute to a thread - I'm not one for deleting things outright unless it's bot spam, or really bad. My way, he gets to post somewhere, and everyone else doesn't have to read them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-25, 07:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm half-tempted to start splitting his..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I'm half-tempted to start splitting his posts into the WRT if they don't contribute to a thread - I'm not one for deleting things outright unless it's bot spam, or really bad. My way, he gets to post somewhere, and everyone else doesn't have to read them.
Actually, I think we mentioned something like that before. a Skurai only thread, although by now, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-26, 05:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Actually, I think we mentioned..."
No, not your own thread from which you'd get a post count, but the WRT.

Can I take it on a general aye?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-26, 05:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, not your own thread from which..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
No, not your own thread from which you'd get a post count, but the WRT.

Can I take it on a general aye?
For all I care, just have all of his posts defaulted to the WRT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-26, 10:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, not your own thread from which..."
I'm not quite sure I understand... what exactly is the WRT? What does it stand for, more or less.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-27, 08:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm not quite sure I understand... what..."
World Record Thread...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-27, 01:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "World Record Thread..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
World Record Thread...
Oh, the spam thread.
Well, that's not nearly as scary as it sounded when you abbreviated it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai