Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: South Park or Family Guy?
South Park 6 31.58%
Family Guy 13 68.42%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

South Park or Family Guy?
Posted 2008-09-22, 05:55 PM
I like them both, but I'm a bigger fan of South Park.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-22, 07:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "South Park or Family Guy?"
Question: As young as Stewie is, some scenes seem to portray him as a homosexual.

Thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Question: As young as Stewie is, some..."
South Park by a huge distance if they were both in a race Family Guy wouldn't even qualify, in my opinion.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:19 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "South Park by a huge distance if they..."
bring back futurama
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:25 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "bring back futurama"
I highly agree with you for once, Futurama should have came back instead of Family Guy I'm sorry.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:38 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I highly agree with you for once,..."
Are you all fucking kidding me? South Park is a fkn borefest compared to Family Guy.

Yes, I do believe stewie is a homosexual.. KJ can you give us some insight from the other side?

Question: Who all can understand stewie? I know Brian can, but who else? Sometimes it seems like others can as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-22, 08:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Are you all fucking kidding me? South..."
Lol South Park a borefest? Have you seen it?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-22, 09:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "South Park or Family Guy?"
Southpark. I like them both, but Southpark is better, and Family Guy's format gets really old ("remember the time that ...", cut away to flashback, go to next scene, someone makes a joke, long awkward silence, go to next scene, someone makes a joke about someone famous, cut away to short clip depicting the joke, rinse/repeat.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-22, 09:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Southpark. I like them both, but..."
i enjoy watching south park more, although the episode where Mr. Garrison's Penis was running around on the back of a mouse just made me like it even less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-22, 10:24 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i enjoy watching south park more,..."
Family Guy sucks, i've never gotten into it. Now if nothing else is on I'll watch it, but South Park is a million times better, hands down.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-22, 11:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Family Guy sucks, i've never gotten..."
I <3 Stewie. Kaz's mom got us a Stewie calender. It's wicked sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:07 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Southpark. I like them both, but..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Southpark. I like them both, but Southpark is better, and Family Guy's format gets really old ("remember the time that ...", cut away to flashback, go to next scene, someone makes a joke, long awkward silence, go to next scene, someone makes a joke about someone famous, cut away to short clip depicting the joke, rinse/repeat.)
The thing is, that repetition in Family Guy is still funny. I don't think I would find it funny if I had Cabal and watched it every night, but I download them every once in a while. Southpark just was always to perverted to me and I am annoyed by how much they curse. That just makes it less funny when everyone is walking around going "Fuck fuck fuck fuck"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-23, 07:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "South Park or Family Guy?"
This is a tough decision but I'm gonna have to go with Family Guy, simply for the fact I've been watching it longer and own all the DVDs. Don't get me wrong, South Park is hilarious but Family Guy in its prime can't be beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-23, 08:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is a tough decision but I'm gonna..."
South Park all the way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2008-09-23, 10:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "South Park or Family Guy?"
I enjoy both, but I'm more likely to watch Family Guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-23, 01:01 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I enjoy both, but I'm more likely to..."
I wish the poll had a "c" option that said (like them both the same), since that's my view on them. I chose Family Guy though because I've been watching it for longer and I have 2 seasons on dvd.

Should've added Robot Chicken to the list =P

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-09-23 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Remembered about Robot Chicken
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-23, 01:12 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I wish the poll had a "c" option that..."
Well, for you South Park people, they have a site where you can legally watch full episodes, they just added like 3 15 second commericials. It's better quality than the other South Park sites too.

www.southparkstudios.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-23, 02:20 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I wish the poll had a "c" option that..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I wish the poll had a "c" option that said (like them both the same), since that's my view on them. I chose Family Guy though because I've been watching it for longer and I have 2 seasons on dvd.

Should've added Robot Chicken to the list =P
And yet, this thread was South Park or Family Guy. No Robot chicken in the title.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-23, 02:56 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And yet, this thread was South Park or..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
And yet, this thread was South Park or Family Guy. No Robot chicken in the title.
That's why I said: Add it to the list/title. Stupid comment dude
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow