Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Check This Ring Out GOOD OR WHAT?
Posted 2004-06-23, 09:13 PM
Looky its pimpin

FOUND on NORMAL in valley of snakes off that wierd fire thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot006.jpg (383.5 KB, 61 views)
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:04 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Check This Ring Out GOOD OR WHAT?"
Normal can drop lvl 66 ring..?? good find, that's a good ring. Worth alot to some knowledgeble duel people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:18 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Normal can drop lvl 66 ring..?? good..."
Holy SHIT thats a godly ring, especially the good stats, but the best thing about is that it is only lvl 66 req, makes it too good almost LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:05 PM in reply to brian's post starting "Holy SHIT thats a godly ring,..."
resists would be nicer, i wouldnt pay too much for that, but thats just me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:10 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "resists would be nicer, i wouldnt pay..."
Best ring is 20 dex/20 str. but your energy make it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:21 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Best ring is 20 dex/20 str. but your..."
you guys going over bored if you ask me my firend got a super godly fcr ring it is a level 13 req tri res 28 30 29 don;t remeber which three res but its pimp i think it has strength don't rember everything but it had another mod from the fcr and tri res and it is level 13 req beat taht i'll try to see if i can get pic of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:04 AM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "you guys going over bored if you ask me..."
true but this is good and i was joking i didnt get off normal heh
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:08 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "true but this is good and i was..."
its not very good but if it had fcr mod it will be worth a shitload tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-24, 07:45 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "its not very good but if it had fcr mod..."
told you ben...i said give it a FCR or DUAL LEECH and it would be worth more. i have a 10FCR and 19STRENGTH w/ some other mod's ring.
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-24, 02:14 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "told you ben...i said give it a FCR or..."
i don't think you will get much for that ring you can those stats from items fcr res is more in demand is it was claissic that would be a different story but lod sorry and level 66 req ain't to great either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-24, 03:00 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "i don't think you will get much for..."
It's not as good as Alex Chiu's immortality ring!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes