Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Which rune worth the most??
Posted 2004-06-16, 07:25 PM
zod? ber? jah?? which one not only those maybe errr cham?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Which rune worth the most??"
Jah.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jah. 53235325"
you sure...? I heard it's ber or cham.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:36 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "you sure...? I heard it's ber or cham."
I think that jah is prolly worth the most.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:42 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I think that jah is prolly worth the..."
ok i seee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-16, 11:58 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok i seee."
I thought that most of the high runes were worth the same, as they have a 1:1 trade ratio.... or thats what people have been telling me. If they were lying..... -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I thought that most of the high runes..."
Jah, im an xpert, i just msg Wanker22287, and I'm off, he tells me all prices of itamz...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:51 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Jah, im an xpert, i just msg..."
its ohm not jah/ber/cham/zod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-17, 06:00 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "its ohm not jah/ber/cham/zod"
ohm is used in ALOT of good rune words. why the hell JAH, jah is in enigma and thats about it i think and fury. BER = coh, enigma, CoA helms, and im to lazy to type more. but OHM has the most pwn runewords =CTA, EXILE, DOOM, and more. but BER seems to be the most expensive in a trade, i can easily get jah for IST, IST, MAL. ber cost bout IST, IST, IST, UM type thing. i dunno and cham is just fuckin rare but it pwns
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-17, 07:13 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "its ohm not jah/ber/cham/zod"
DarkXSavior said:
its ohm not jah/ber/cham/zod

i agree lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-17, 07:14 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "ohm is used in ALOT of good rune words...."
dang koolio you know your trades, how much do u think ohm would be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-17, 07:33 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dang koolio you know your trades, how..."
iceman887 said:
dang koolio you know your trades, how much do u think ohm would be
It's merely logic. Higher demand for Ohm translates into people paying more for it, as Ohm becomes more rare.

Second place goes to Vex, Cham, and Sur. Vex is used in a lot of runewords, and the demand for Cham/Sur is so low, most people won't bother duping them much...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-17, 09:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's merely logic. Higher demand for..."
omg lol i thought it was vex
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-06-17, 11:07 AM in reply to brian's post starting "omg lol i thought it was vex"
ummm you guys could be talking about different realms i dunno but in useast ladder you can trade jah/ber/zod since there worth the same i traded like that many times and i got the rune word i wanted the only high rune that you need to add to get anytother high rune is sur besides that your good(high rune =ohm - zod not inculdeding sur ) and yes i traded a ohm for a jah before so i would say there worth the same and BRAIN you said vex..... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-17, 11:08 AM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "ummm you guys could be talking about..."
and the other way around forgot to say trade ber for ohm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentony_thegreat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tony_thegreat

Posted 2004-06-17, 12:03 PM in reply to tony_thegreat's post starting "and the other way around forgot to say..."
plz tony use the edit button
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:05 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "plz tony use the edit button"
IMO i think Ber is worth the most to the most Experienced PvP'ers as Ohm is the most valueable to BM/pub'ers then i would consider jah, sur, cham, and vex to be in the same catagory as people's preferances tend to vary so there values will be all the same except ohm and ber for there uses
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon