Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Never drink Grapefruit flavored soda.
Posted 2005-12-08, 08:29 AM
YUCK.

Seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Never drink Grapefruit flavored soda."
I actually enjoy it. What brand did you have? I had 'Izze' brand one day at this coffeehouse called the 'Larkspur, but they no longer have it. It was replaced by 'Voodoo Rain'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-08, 09:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Never drink Grapefruit flavored soda."
Well, duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-08, 10:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Never drink Grapefruit flavored soda."
Grapefruit flavored soda!? Are you kidding me? At first I thought grape flavored soda was a little off the brow, then I tasted it and it actually isn't TOO bad... But this is just taking things too damn far.

Another example:
Mountain Dew -> Mountain Dew: Code Red -> Mountain Dew: Pitch Black, etc.

Obviously, the entire soda industry must either cease this "progress," or be eliminated.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2005-12-08 at 11:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:43 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Grapefruit flavored soda!? Are you..."
i had soda, except for soda
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-08, 12:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i had soda, except for soda"
That sounds so gross.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-12-08, 01:23 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That sounds so gross."
'Squirt' is a Grapefruit soda that is seen mainly on the West coast (from what I've noticed), but it would be awesome beyond comprehension except for it's lack of caffiene.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-12-08, 02:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "'Squirt' is a Grapefruit soda that is..."
I love squirt.. Its like the best soda ever, I didnt know it was grapfruit flavor.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:52 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I love squirt.. Its like the best soda..."
I thought it was more of a lemon lime thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-08, 07:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I thought it was more of a lemon lime..."
Kaneda said:
I thought it was more of a lemon lime thing?
You may be thinking of Sprite. Squirt is labelled as citrus, but the flavor is primarily grapefruit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "'Squirt' is a Grapefruit soda that is..."
It was made by Safeway Select.

Everything I have had from them has tasted funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It was made by Safeway Select. ..."
Fresca. Grapefruit no?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-12-08, 10:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Fresca. Grapefruit no?"
Fresca is good as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-08, 10:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fresca is good as well."
HandOfHeaven said:
Fresca is good as well.
Fresca is the bomb diggity
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-08, 10:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It was made by Safeway Select. ..."
Well, if it was storebrand, it was bound to be a little messed up but there are some exceptions. Like Hee-Haw from HyVee (Mountain Dew-type).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-09, 02:44 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Fresca. Grapefruit no?"
Adrenachrome said:
Fresca. Grapefruit no?
I believe so, I haven't bothered with it for at least 5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-12-09, 02:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I believe so, I haven't bothered with..."
The Ruby Red Grapefruit drinks are nice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:14 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "The Ruby Red Grapefruit drinks are..."
S2 AM said:
The Ruby Red Grapefruit drinks are nice...
However, finding Ruby Red Squirt is nigh-impossible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:31 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Fresca is the bomb diggity"
It's gross, I hate grapefruit and drank that not knowing it was grapefruit and literally coughed it all over the counter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:36 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "It's gross, I hate grapefruit and drank..."
Grapefruit supposedly stimulates your metabolism and either way it's really good for you ...anything with the word "soda" in it I tend to question though. Never tasted grapefruit soda nor do I want to. Stuff smells like shit to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood