Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:07 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Why not just eat some dog food like zagggon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:10 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Well im acually trying cut down on a diet, But it's all good. Hot dogs are fucking groes buddy half of the shit in it is pig penis and asshole.

Damn hey K_A make me a signature man!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:11 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Uh I'll try, I've never made one before, Xenn made mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:15 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
What abour the old one you had it was pretty tight..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:27 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
DFD made that one for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:35 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Well DFD will be away for awhile, I think he is in trouble with the law lol He can run but can't hide...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-08, 11:51 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Isnt he living la vida hobo right now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:06 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Eddie_Perez said:
living la vida hobo
That is fucking awesome. I'll have to remember that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:36 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
I dunno but he seemed like a kick ass dude, Hope he comes back soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:37 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Becareful what you wish, you just might get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:40 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Well, I hope that wish comes true cause so he can make me a signature lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:44 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
He hasnt said yes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:46 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Is that where he really lives? la liva hobo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
He is or was...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:52 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
damn i wish i lived in the states.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:57 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
I do to, but then again, paying no sales taxes is sweet, and the yearly 1.4k dividens are l33t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:52 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
tacoX said:
I have read that, and I agree with you that WarEz is 100% ILLEGAL, and Should NOT be posted on these forums, although I belive the punishment was a bit extreme. Eitherway I 100% agree It should NOT have been posted, and I understand that I messed up, although I personally belive the punishment is a bit extreme. And I personally belive it was due to a grudge WetWired held towards me.

Im going to try to earn the trust back of WetWired.

[]\[]emesis said:
Maybe deadmined you was a little to harsh and some personal issues got in the way.Or just a PM/IM warning. Just My $0.02.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:39 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Well I don't see a huge problem with warezsite!!

But i guess it's against the rules and a admin should have known so it's his fault 100% hope he works it out and get's back in the force.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:59 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Look Taco, it's like this:
We said there would be zero tolerance for staff posting warez, that the minimum action that would be taken would be removal from staff, and the maximum action would be removal and banning.

You posted warez.

You were removed from the staff.

This in addition to other blunders and the excess of staff means that you can't get your position back.

I have nothing against you as a person or a forum member, but I don't feel that you are fit to be an admin, and neither does Chruser.

As for me "buying" the site, I have the same influence and power now as I had before I was paying for hosting. This is still Chruser's site, and Chruser is completely capable of packing up the site and moving it if he so chooses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:10 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Closed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez