Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Straight from Grav. Zelaron Improvements
Posted 2004-07-26, 10:14 PM
What the flip is this? You guys (staff) are acting like blatant tards, aren't you?

I was told by titus not to post, but hell you've gone and got me mad with your bullcrap. I was going to make a thread incorporating some of these ideas; what Slim posted (and titus already had, why are you playing dumb?) was just what people had originally sent me.

What's with the twisting of shit back around at us and the childish games?

Titusfied said:
Me! Oh, me me me me me! I see it!

I think they mean by more freedom of speech that they don't want their posts being Edited. They'd rather see it get trashed then edited? Maybe more Moderation simply meaning, less Sov? I don't know, I'm just trying to throw a bone at these "geniuses" who made this list..
Damn you're a fancy ass aren't you? Should I give you the sarcastic schmuck of the year award? No wait, that goes to DFD. At least he's funny.

You want a list? I'll fire one up now. Here's a list, if you can handle that without insta-spewing a fourth grade retort.

Moderators are not better than Members.
(Special treatment and double standards)

Simply put, if they fuck up, they should get punished the same way we do. I don't see any of that going on here. In fact, the only thing I can recall on Zelaron that relates to staff being persecuted is when a staff member suddenly becomes a common target for other staff, a la taco or penguin. I'm not siding with them, but you know damn well what I mean.

Stop being so damn controlling.
(People want to say what they want, when they want)

Staff should be here to take care of emergencies. The sort of thing I'm talking about is when people from brawl hall or wherever make many accounts and spam up the forums. Slaynish making a thread about his dog shitting on his face in gen con is not an emergency. We don't have that many members that we need to have our threads and posts neatly sorted and filed away to begin with.

And what is up with anti-cursing rules, or having posts edited or trashed? The only time you really need to do that is if someone is being hugely and blatantly racist or insulting their mama. Because it's their damn mama, man. Not cool.

Insulting is fun, so deal with it.
(Moving shit to the flame forum if it contains anything more negative than a proton)

I'm not sure when all this "no flames outside the flame forum" shit started being enforced more than traffic laws, but making snide remarks outside the flame forum shouldn't be such a huge deal. Titus and Bob made about 8 in the their last few posts in this thread. Hell, Titus alone probably did in his last 50 posts. But wait, that doesn't count, right?

That's what I wrote up in the last half hour or so on limited sleep and even less caffiene. I'm sure titus is going to nitpick at every little word, because he always does, but our points stand that this place is way too strict. I went to this forum for the past two and a half years because this place was carefree. When did you guys decide you were going to run this like Auschwitz? Bad move.

For reference - http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31495
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim