Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Zelaron fasting?
Posted 2004-11-17, 03:30 PM
I just got the idea of a zelaron fast. Whoever wants to participate would just give up eating for X amount of time. Not to prove anything to anyone, just as a zelaron thing I guess.

Anyway, who's in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 03:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Zelaron fasting?"
If I do this, do I still get to eat food?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-17, 03:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If I do this, do I still get to eat..."
You can't eat anything except pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 04:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can't eat anything except pussy."
So technically we could still eat chinese food?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-17, 05:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "So technically we could still eat..."
No. No food.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 05:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. No food."
How long do you mean? In Grav's case he could go for an hour, but others could go for a lot more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-17, 06:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How long do you mean? In Grav's case he..."
Well, it would be up for vote. I guess everyone could just go for as long as they want to, but I'd really like for it to be a big group activity. I've been wanting to try it for a while but it would be a lot more fun if other people were doing it as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 06:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, it would be up for vote. I guess..."
I've done this for a few days. Not out of necessity, just because I was really addicted to D2..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, it would be up for vote. I guess..."
I don't like it personally, I can't go without food for 8 hours, let alone 2 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Zelaron fasting?"
I will tell you that I'm gonna participate, but I'm still going to eat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:24 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I don't like it personally, I can't go..."
Duh, I just remembered my idea, it wasn't to fast, it was to stay up for as long as possible then post when we were going to sleep. Thanksgiving break would be perfect for this. I think it would be fun because everyone would start hallucinating and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Duh, I just remembered my idea, it..."
I could do this. Though, I may end up addicted to caffeine by the end of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:29 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I could do this. Though, I may end up..."
I may do your second idea. It all depends on if I drink some alcohol(I'll pass out, therefore being disqualified).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:30 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I could do this. Though, I may end up..."
I really dont think the fasting is a bad idea, we could do it right before thanksgiving so when it gets here we can all chow down, but fasting plus not sleeping on thanksgiving break could be a little hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I really dont think the fasting is a..."
I'm in for the fasting one right now. The sleep-fasting would be cool during Thanksgiving break. So, I'm in. ^.^ If we fast, can we still drink water?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-11-18, 12:19 AM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "I'm in for the fasting one right now...."
yep, when you fasting, all you can do is drink water, no soda, no gum no nothing else beside. water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-11-18, 12:30 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "yep, when you fasting, all you can do..."
Hell no. I'm scrawny enough as it is. I don't need to go fasting and lose more weight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:17 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Hell no. I'm scrawny enough as it is. ..."
So am I. Do it for the team Raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:18 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So am I. Do it for the team Raziel."
Not a chance. I'll be eating my boots by day 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Not a chance. I'll be eating my boots..."
Well what about the sleep idea?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!