Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Recurring or Vivid Dreams
Posted 2004-12-07, 10:16 PM
I'm doing a dream analysis project and I'd like to ask a few people to post any dreams they've had many times in their life or a dream they'll never forget. As much detail as possible if you can, more than just a few sentences. And put a name with it, I don't care if it's fake. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-07, 10:34 PM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
mmmmkay.

I'm not sure this counts, but I have a lot of really graphic dreams where I die. Not a big deal, until the end hits. In the dreams, I love the feeling. I wake up, and it's like I can feel where I get stabbed, shot, etc.

One of the most recurring ones is where I get 'called out', so to speak, at school, and I go to where I'm told. I then get told by this really big guy, who doesn't ever have a face in the dreams, just a black mist over most of him, to come back the next day to die. So, I show up. He says he's impressed that I'm not afraid of death. I hand him the dagger, and let him stab right at my chest. I wake up upon contact of the blade to my skin in the dream, and there's a really tingly, almost sensationable feeling on my left chest, right above my heart.

Akward? I think so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-12-07, 10:55 PM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "mmmmkay. I'm not sure this counts,..."
All my dreams are either being chased by someone who wants to kill me, or getting something which I want in real life but something being really wrong with it. I guess I fear disappointment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-07, 10:56 PM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "mmmmkay. I'm not sure this counts,..."
I'll tell you I have lucid dreams all of the time but that's about it. It's easy, I just go to sleep in the middle of the day and I have them(never have them at night for some reason.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-08, 07:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll tell you I have lucid dreams all..."
I always have dreams of smoking pot with my friends. =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-08, 09:42 AM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
i have a dream i wake up and none of my lights work and i will try to run up my stairs and something invisable will pull back into my room. once i am pulled into my room i feel an evil preasance in the middle of my room
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 09:44 AM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
i have had this dream at least 12 times exactly the same
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 10:09 AM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
My dreams are always fucked up.

----------

One dream I had, I was the owner of a Scottish parrot. That sang opera. And when not singing opera, had a really high and annoying squeaky voice. Anyway, he lived in a tree-house with all his siblings and his mother. All the siblings left to find their fortunes, so he left as well. And we went to America. Now this parrots mother collected china dolls. So wherever he went, he magically found a china doll vending machine. And so he bought a china doll, and posted it to his dear old mother in Scotland. By the end of the dream, the parrot was working with DIsney, singing for a new age of 2D films. There was one really vivid scene. We were standing on one side of a street, and we wanted to cross over the road. Now each direction of the road had 64 lanes, slpit into 4's with a little traffic island separating each set of four. In the middle of the two directions was one set of traffic-lights. And the lights were coloured Purple, and Orange. Below the lights was a sign: Purple means it is safe to cross. Orange means you cross at the risk of the local traffic warden. So we set off over the 128 lanes. 'Bout an hour later, we came to the other side of the road, and realised we needed to be back on the side we started on.

ANother dream I have had, this one recurrs every so often, is that there is a chest in the middle of a floor, with a bunch of keys next to it. There are a lot of keys. And I see the chest (it is very decorated --> looks as if it contains riches) and try and open it. The dream always ends when I open the chest and see a scrap of paper saying: SUCKER!

----------

In quite a few dreams I can fly, if that counts as recurring. And I keep on having a dream about this girl I like.

----------

You know my name, Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-08, 01:13 PM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
Interesting, anyone else want to post something in more detail? Mantra? Just keep it appropriate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-08, 02:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Interesting, anyone else want to post..."
Well, the more you see that other people dream about random things, the more you know that it's just random bullshit that has no meaning anyway.

After reading this thread, I sorta became discouraged as to the meaning of any dreams I have, so I had no dreams last night. Though I prefer it this way. I usually wake up tired if a dream requires too much thought to maintain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-08, 03:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Interesting, anyone else want to post..."
i see castles in the clouds in my dreams
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 05:02 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i see castles in the clouds in my dreams"
In my Dreams, I am running from someone. I run up stairs and go around houses and everthing, he just keeps right on my heels. So I get to a phone and try to dial a number, but the numbers don't look like numbers, so I can't dial. Then he catches me, and I wake up.

Another one I had when I was real young was we were at this mexican party with a pinata and everything (we had alot of latino neighbors) and were all having a great time, eating food and playing. Then we hear a siren and the parents hosting the party come out side and tell us to go to the back yard. So as everyone is scurrying in the back yard, more cops go by and start saying something. A few hours pass, and nothing happens. No cops, no crooks, no nothing. Then as everyone started to clean up the party, a yellow-ish Ranchero/El Camino comes through the front gate, and just starts doing donuts. Then I can hear the sirens again, and so I try to get out of the yard through the back gate, but the car starts to chase me. Then just before I can reach the gate, I have to jump out of the way. But I didn't jump far enough so, my foot is caught under the rear driver side wheel, and the car stops, but it is burning out like crazy. My foot starts to hurt and I can hear cracking. Then as the car bounces over my foot, it almost lands on my head, but I wake up. And when I woke up, it felt like I had twisted my ankle badly, and I could hardly walk.

Well there's one recurring and one clear, inscribed into your mind forever dreams.
Good luck on your report.....if you even HAVE a report!!!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2004-12-08, 05:23 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "In my Dreams, I am running from..."
It sucks, in commonly in my dreams, I am not able to move at a fast rate. Like, if a building is about to explode, I try to run away...but it feels like I am running in water, and no matter how hard I struggle, I my legs just wont move quickly! Its one of the most frustrating feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-12-08, 05:24 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "In my Dreams, I am running from..."
i have a dream i get a ticket to disney land and find out its really for disney world and i am in california. once i get there mickey mouse is chasing me with a butcher knife and donald duck is chaseing me with a chain saw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-08, 07:20 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i have a dream i get a ticket to disney..."
My analysis reveals that you're retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-12-08, 07:59 PM in reply to Grav's post "Recurring or Vivid Dreams"
I had a dream once when I was little that I remember full well. There had been an epidemic of small pox in the community. But it turned out it wasn't small pox, because the people were having little white boils popping out on their skin. Well, to keep people safe, they told us to stay indoors and away from the infected. Well, the dream takes an odd twist when rats and mice start spurting from the white boils, causing people to scream in pain and bleed to death. Then said mice and rats ate the dead bodies and brought more of the infection to people. But I had nothing after my friend T and I ran away with our families to a safe house...there should've been a part 3 to the dream, but there wasn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-08, 08:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I had a dream once when I was little..."
Well, if any of you are familiar with the Carrie movies, mine is about that. I have it ~every 2 or 3 months. Here goes.
I am in this room on a chess board playing against her, and we're both the peices. Somehow she melds into her pieces and me into mine so we have these huge pieces. I then proceed to ring a bell, and in doing so I know she is gonna flatten me with a foam hammer, I ring it anyways. And then after that, the counter keeps going up and I keep getting clobbered. Then I fall asleep in my dream and wake up in a hazed room. Somewhere in the house is a "Super awesome uber bazooka" and I have to find it by following the radar before Carrie finds it. So I'm looking, and there are mirrors and windows all over the place and I see her with TWO of the bazookas. Seems strange now? There's more.
I then proceed into being my 3D self in Mario 3, and me and a bunch of friends are frollicking in the flowers and stuff. Then the Mario 3 curtain comes down and this creepy "DUN DUN DUN, YOU'RE GONNA DIE AND YOU CAN'T STOP IT" music comes on. And it keeps on repeating the last bit. On those nights I get roughly half of my normal sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-08, 08:27 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "It sucks, in commonly in my dreams, I..."
Jamesadin said:
It sucks, in commonly in my dreams, I am not able to move at a fast rate. Like, if a building is about to explode, I try to run away...but it feels like I am running in water, and no matter how hard I struggle, I my legs just wont move quickly! Its one of the most frustrating feelings.
I get that too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-12-08, 08:49 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I get that too."
In my dream, i dream that i am falling from high building. Sometimes i dream of nothing like i am in middle of room and all around me is black wall everytime i dream of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-12-09, 01:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I had a dream once when I was little..."
KagomJack said:
I had a dream once when I was little that I remember full well. There had been an epidemic of small pox in the community. But it turned out it wasn't small pox, because the people were having little white boils popping out on their skin. Well, to keep people safe, they told us to stay indoors and away from the infected. Well, the dream takes an odd twist when rats and mice start spurting from the white boils, causing people to scream in pain and bleed to death. Then said mice and rats ate the dead bodies and brought more of the infection to people. But I had nothing after my friend T and I ran away with our families to a safe house...there should've been a part 3 to the dream, but there wasn't.
You just made me lose my fruity pebbles. Now you must die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!