Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Zelaron Quiz!
Posted 2006-01-03, 04:14 PM
HERE ARE THE RULES:

YOU MAY NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS! THE ONLY THING I WANT POSTED IN THIS IS THINGS LIKE 'wow that was a shitty quiz' OR 'wow that was hard as hell i think i failed omg halp!!' EMAIL ME YOUR ANSWERS AT SLAYNISH@GMAIL.COM -- THERE ISNT REALLY A REWARD BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE GMAIL I'LL GIVE YOU AN INVITE IF YOU ANSWER 12/14 CORRECTLY. TO OTHER MEMBERS, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HAVE 100,000 INVITES TO GMAIL. IN APPX. A WEEK OR SO I'LL POST WHO GOT THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND MAYBE I'LL DO ANOTHER ONE btw dont cheat or ruin it 4 anyone else lol(IF YOU ANSWER #13 CORRECTLY I'LL GIVE YOU A CONGRATULATORY HANDJOB.) (btw there is dates showing what time era to search for. learn some Zel history; fool, use the search button.)

1. Which member had a knack for saying the term(2003):
"I do not comprehend."

2. Which member is known for the:
Triple Annihilation Beam?

3. Which member (whom was hated by mostly all) had the number 1 in their name?

4. Name the member with the nastiest uni brow.

5. Which member made a bunch of voice recorder files and had them posted on the site(that talked bad about other members)

6. Who is the youngest member on the forum?

7. Who is the Oldest member on the forum?

8. What did TacoX do ?

9. Who is thought of as the most racist member?

10. Which member had a can of spam as their avatar(2001-2002 )?

11. Which member is obsessed with Stargate?

12. Which member threatened to sticking the FBI on Kaos?

13. Where the FUCK did Kaos go?

14. Was this a fun Zelaron Quiz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-01-03, 05:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Zelaron Quiz!"
Well... done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-03, 05:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Zelaron Quiz!"
Quote:
8. What did TacoX do ?
Give Chruser and Wetwired a reach around?

Damn, I really don't feel like thread digging/searching. Besides doing that, I can only really answer a few.

I guess this was a good idea...queer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2006-01-03, 05:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Zelaron Quiz!"
One question. Is D3V used 4 times or 5 times? Hahaha, HoH, you're so goddamned funny and stupid as hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Zelaron Quiz!"
I'm obsessed with Stargate. Though, I'm pretty sure you're not referring to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm obsessed with Stargate. Though, I'm..."
iu havent been around for most of this so it was a loss to me, but i would like to know the answers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:44 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Give Chruser and Wetwired a reach..."
Original Sin said:
Give Chruser and Wetwired a reach around?

Damn, I really don't feel like thread digging/searching. Besides doing that, I can only really answer a few.

I guess this was a good idea...queer.

I really hope you were dubbing my idea 'weird'(or queer as you said it).

There would be no need to start pulling out the guns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:49 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "iu havent been around for most of this..."
gruesomeBODY said:
iu havent been around for most of this so it was a loss to me, but i would like to know the answers

If anyone else wants to try?

There hasnt been anyone 100% correct. The last 2 questions im sure nobody knows and are kinda opinon or whatever you want to say.

So far THANATOS is closest, missing one question.
Grav is the other one(ive only had 2 people fill it out), now only missing 1 question aswell, but has guessed twice. I suppose it's fun.

Also, another question.

Around when I joined (nov. 20, 2002), My avatar was Gary Coleman.(thats the short black kid right?). Which other member had that avatar.

You can just post it here. I doubt anyone but the person im talking about will know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If anyone else wants to try? There..."
I got 1 wrong and don't care to find out the right answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I got 1 wrong and don't care to find..."
seriously now, you dont have to be so negative about it, i didnt ask you to participate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2006-01-03, 09:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If anyone else wants to try? There..."
slaynish said:
Around when I joined (nov. 20, 2002), My avatar was Gary Coleman.(thats the short black kid right?). Which other member had that avatar.

You can just post it here. I doubt anyone but the person im talking about will know.
It was NotGrav.

Here's my question: name three of the original admins at Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-01-03, 10:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It was NotGrav. Here's my question:..."
Chruser, TacoX and Xenn?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-03, 11:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If anyone else wants to try? There..."
slaynish said:
So far THANATOS is closest, missing one question.
Yeah mothafuckas!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-04, 05:34 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Chruser, TacoX and Xenn?"
Name 3 forums that Zelaron has been "at war" with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-01-04, 09:30 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Zelaron Quiz!"
slaynish said:

Nice quiz! The board wasn't around back in 2001 though. Our 4'th year anniversary is coming up in 10 days from now.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-01-04, 11:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Name 3 forums that Zelaron has been "at..."
Who was the signature "I've got my chainsaw" directed at?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-04, 01:30 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Nice quiz! The board wasn't around back..."
Chruser said:
Nice quiz! The board wasn't around back in 2001 though. Our 4'th year anniversary is coming up in 10 days from now.
Hah! I noticed that. When I went to post, the forum 404ed. I was just too lazy to post it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-01-04, 07:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hah! I noticed that. When I went to..."
1. Which member had a knack for saying the term(2003):
"I do not comprehend."

Almost everyone got this; Senesia

2. Which member is known for the:
Triple Annihilation Beam?

A few confusions, but mainly correct; Mantralord

3. Which member (whom was hated by mostly all) had the number 1 in their name?

I were given Kuja's #1, and I'm going to have to say that if you thought him, you were wrong, because The1 was who i was talking about. The1 was around when it was quite popular and Kuja's #1 was around during the downfall era, from the information I've recalled on.

4. Name the member with the nastiest uni brow.

Zagggon. Don't know what I'm talking about? Jesus, go look it up. Beware, it may bite you.

5. Which member made a bunch of voice recorder files and had them posted on the site(that talked bad about other members)

Me. Shinto & Titus; Xenn; Wiccan; Chruser; Taco; eh I was like 11

6. Who is the youngest member on the forum?

Me. my birthday is march 10th (i was born 1992)

7. Who is the Oldest member on the forum?

Doofus; Everyone knows.

8. What did TacoX do ?

Pretty much this answer(grav's answer) Ripped some shit from Chruser.

9. Who is thought of as the most racist member?

If you didn't know, seriously, hit Search, and advanced search, search thread titles as D3V and Racist. No offense to you, but you've made Zelaron history; be proud, nigga!

Sirp. I'll never forget it either, because he was the first guy that i've ever been attacked by at the flame forum

11. Which member is obsessed with Stargate?

Well apparently there's many, but i was going for the one that actually had made posts about it; Sov. Yep, nothing to be ashamed of, you may want to hit up DFD and see who knows more .

12. Which member threatened to sticking the FBI on Kaos?

D3V, Once again. This wasn't really important Zelaron history, as most others were, i guess i could quiz about the closings of the front page, and what was on the front page, but this is just a personal grudge.

13. Where the FUCK did Kaos go?

Seriously. No real answer. I wanted to know.

14. Was this a fun Zelaron Quiz?

Opinionated Question.

Hope your time was not as boring with this thread .

BTW; if you didnt get to participate, go ask another long-time member to make a quiz. If i'm ever as bored as i was, i'll do another one.

One more question:

Who is the sexiest swedish person on this forum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2006-01-05, 12:47 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "1. Which member had a knack for saying..."
DFD, I Challenge you.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-05, 01:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "DFD, I Challenge you. ..."
ANOTHER!

That was fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin