Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: is phatdood9 stupid>
no, he's my god 92 96.84%
yes, he's stupid (pick this option if you want to get banned) 3 3.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

is zelaron stupid?
Posted 2002-01-27, 06:22 PM
is he stupid? his name is like

CELARON :P intel sux im bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
phatdood9 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenphatdood9 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

phatdood9

Posted 2002-01-27, 06:37 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Tselahron is more like it. :\
It has NOTHING to do with intel, I just happened to come up with it for some reason, and I liked it, so I kept it. Actually, I think it was in Baldur's Gate, when I pressed all the keys on my keyboard, and I came up with Zerlaron or something.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Here should be a poll
Posted 2002-01-27, 07:20 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
( ) Ban this mofo
( ) Kick his ass
( ) Hes cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-29, 11:02 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Nah man Chruser has been cool to me teaching me everything i know about shit well if u think he sux u need to go ram ur self
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Banned user is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBanned user is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Banned user

Posted 2002-01-30, 10:47 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
[looks around]
[leaves]

No comment
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-01-31, 03:33 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
I gotta find out why the colors on those "voting bars" aren't working.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-10, 11:30 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
e me sick my dogg on you>(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-10, 11:31 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
dont make me sick my dog on you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-11, 06:23 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by ChronicX
dont make me sick my dog on you
send? sick? send? sick? fish! no fish? fish? no fish!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-02-11, 06:31 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Balton

Send your sick fish, you sucky sicko!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-12, 12:12 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Balton

after thinking about if for over 24 hours I got to say... fish!

no wait... better no fish!

yeah... sure... ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-02-12, 03:55 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
[looks around]
[leaves]

No comment
--WetWired
[looks around]
[leaves]

No comment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-02-20, 04:16 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by phatdood9
is he stupid? his name is like

CELARON :P intel sux im bored
Isn't the computer called Celeron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horus

Posted 2002-02-20, 05:52 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
*cough.............*
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

nope
Posted 2002-02-20, 06:18 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
i don't think he's stupid. i don't know what he is in fact. i just started bothering him online, so i don't really know him all that well yet. he's funny. i like him. hehe.

Efficiut Daemones, ut quae non sunt, sic tamen quasi sint, conspicienda bominibus exhibeant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
afraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenafraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

afraidtobeleft

Posted 2002-02-20, 09:14 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Quote:
Originally posted by afraidtobeleft
he's funny. i like him. hehe.
Wow, a girl that likes me, that's unusual

Big, flaming
J/K
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:24 AM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
zelaron is cool
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-01, 05:29 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
Chruser is my son, how could I not like my own children?? you know what I love more though? HIS MOM :]
hibbity jibbity hoo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
congobolos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencongobolos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

congobolos

Posted 2002-03-01, 05:36 PM in reply to phatdood9's post "is zelaron stupid?"
no, he's my god: afraidtobeleft answer763 Chruser Drake4006 estroson GameCube Horus Knight-Rider phatdood9 tacoX Wanderer Xenn

yes, he's stupid (pick this option if you want to get banned): GodsLittlePimp GravitonSurge Killah X2D

Two moderators and a former mod! For shame...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn