Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Burnout Legends PSP
Posted 2005-09-24, 08:33 PM
I got Burnout Legends after reading some reviews about it and it is easily the best PSP game out there.

Check out the reviews for yourself at gamespot or w/e site you prefer...

Finally a game that uses the game sharing feature

Only downside is that multiplayer is ad hoc....not infrastructure =( this can be overcome with xlink kai tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-09-25, 02:53 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "Burnout Legends PSP"
Has it got the same things as Burnout 4: Revenge for the PS2?

For example if someone takes you out you can tap R2 and blow the living shit out of you and them?

If I had a PSP I'd get it. If my PS2 still worked I'd get Burnout 4...if they bring a Burnout out on the PS3 then I'm gonna get it.

You can't argue with great graphics, cars, and smashy-smashy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-25, 04:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Has it got the same things as Burnout..."
I don't like the whole you hitting shit doesn't stop your car in the Burnout 4. There was more strategy element when you could only crash your car once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-10-16, 11:22 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I don't like the whole you hitting shit..."
I just got this game yesterday and I absolutly love it. Its just like burnout 3 with crash mode and all the other modes plus the graphics rock any other portable game out there. My only gripe is the soundtrack... I was hoping for some more heavy shit and bigger names, but that is a minor thing since I dont really pay attention to the music anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 03:00 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I just got this game yesterday and I..."
Its pretty sweet.......Ims till mad about the no infrastructure.......Xlink kai si a btich to set up if u dont have winxp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight