Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

how do you glitch ur gear...
Posted 2005-09-20, 05:48 AM
i think its with charms right? or when you get str/dex stats from different items? or is there another way that would be easier then configuring everything in your head and writing it down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-20, 01:14 PM in reply to C3Fable's post "how do you glitch ur gear..."
Not just charms, if you've got gear that does str too then you can put it on in a certain order to obtain the next str req and so on. For example w/ my zon first I put on Nosferatus Coil(+15 str). Then I put on my Gskull and since the Gskull gives(+25 str) I can take off the Coil(-15 str) and still have enough str for most of my gear, but then I need to put on Mavs gloves/belt(+20 str) so I can use my Upd Shaft.
Same w/ my Hammerdin I put on a str ring to use my Upd Hoz, but then since the Hoz does +20 str I don't need the ring until I die. Or in my zons care leave a game.
The biggest thing you have to watch out for tho is when you die and end up having two boddies both w/ gear on them DONT LEAVE the game. You will lose gear. Popping doesn't neccarilly happen anymore but this is just as bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-20, 07:22 PM in reply to C3Fable's post "how do you glitch ur gear..."
Glitching your gear is stupid btw. If you get a second bod and you don't pick both up, you lose the items on one of the bodies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-20, 07:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Glitching your gear is stupid btw. If..."
Thats what I said. I don't like my zon being fully glitched it sucks balls, but I like the extra points, cause her gear needs to much fucking str.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-20, 07:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Glitching your gear is stupid btw. If..."
I'm with sov, str glitch is gay. Oh is the boneweave glitch active, i think read somewhere that it is not.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-20, 07:55 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I'm with sov, str glitch is gay. Oh is..."
Marrow glitch no longer works.

Remake yoru necros, children!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-20, 09:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Marrow glitch no longer works. ..."
is it still a bad idea if your using, charms...instead of items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-20, 10:06 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "is it still a bad idea if your using,..."
It isn't really a glitch if you're using charms. It isn't really a glitch anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-20, 10:07 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "is it still a bad idea if your using,..."
Then I don't see a problem for it.... but I'm sure you can put better things in you're inventory other then +str sc's ( or lgs ) or skill gc's with + to str.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign