Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

New Consoles
Posted 2021-03-23, 04:45 PM
There are a lot of new systems coming out or out right now since the bulk of us have been involved in Zelaron. What do you guys have and/or are looking forward to? I know most here are PC Gamers, but surely can appreciate the consoles.

I am excited about the PS5 and my husband wanted to get one for us for Christmas, but we can never find stock fast enough The graphics are like something out of this world and the games look incredible and interesting. I can't wait!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2021-03-23, 09:32 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "New Consoles"
I don't currently own anything newer than Xbox360/PS2/GameCube, but I'm in the market for a Switch console at the moment, mostly because I want to play Breath of the Wild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2021-03-24, 08:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't currently own anything newer..."
Oooo Breath of the Wild is my favorite! You can play it multiple times and it's new and fun every time. The Switch is the best investment IMO. It is so versatile and has lots of games. Connecting with people is easy too.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata

Last edited by Silverjinx18; 2021-03-24 at 08:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18