Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Hybridazon Strat...
Posted 2002-08-17, 01:15 PM
Introduction
Hi, this guide is based on my current PvM/PvP Hybridzon that I play on USEast under the name LionJavazon. Drop me a line if you got a question or comments at my e-mail address, located at the bottom of this page or linked from my name above.

This build of the Amazon class is a combination of two Amazon builds, the Javazon and the Bowazon. Javazons are Zons that use the Javelin/Spear Skill Tree as their attack tree and are known for their ability to annihilate crowds easily, though it’s mostly cows with the Javelin skill, Lightning Fury. Bowazons are Zons who use the bow and crossbow tree and are known for their versatility for crowds and single monsters and the massive damage they can inflict from a range. Well people started making hybrids of these two builds and, voila, the Hybridzon was invented. On my 3rd Amazon I started off making a Javazon but eventually went on the Hybridzon route and she now kicks royal ass in Cows and everywhere else.

Statistic Points

Strength - ?80+
You should have just enough to wear your heaviest equipment or enough to wear your heaviest equipment with your +strength gear.

Dexterity - 300(+)
1 Dexterity point is equal to 1% Enhanced Damage to your weapon, so this is very valuable. With a high damage bow, your damage is boosted tremendously with a lot of points in here. 300 should be enough, but if you have points to spare, more can’t hurt.

Vitality - 150+
A lot of life is needed for a Hybridzon as Hell Bovine unleash a ton of damage and even with 900 life, a few hits will kill you.

Vitality Charms
Small Charms of Vita provide +20 life and a few of these could boost your life by a large margin. If you have many of these, you could get off with less points in Vitality, which would give you more points for Dexterity, which could boost your bow damage considerably. For more on charms go to the charms section.

Energy - Base
No explanation should be needed here.

Skill Points

Spear and Javelin Tree

Lightning Fury: Max - Your main cow killing skill.
Prerequisites: 1

Bow and Crossbow Tree

Guided Arrow: Max - Your main single/couple monster killer and boss killer.
Multiple Shot: 10-15 - Leftover crowd killer.
Freezing Arrow: 1-10 - Nice for freezing some cows but most necros will hate you for using it (especially a necro under the name of Triang-oul ).

Strafe or Multiple Shot?
The age-old question, which is better? Actually, both skills are great skills to use and I had no problem with my old Strafazon. However, in hell cows, the strafe lock really hurts if you use slower bows. MS would be better for this build because you're going to be doing cows a lot and MS is good to use for a few straggling cows. However, this doesn't mean Strafe is a useless skill, think of it as a ranged zeal of sorts. If you have a Cruel bow with ?0 speed (Matriarch, Ward, etc.) and IAS equipment, strafe would work well with your zon.

Passives Tree

Critical Strike: 10 - Quick kill sometimes
Pierce: 5+ - You need at least five in here for LF. If it pierces, you will leech multiple times and it will shoot off several waves of bolts. I would highly suggest AT LEAST ~10 points. You can get off with 5 if you have a lot of +passives, but other than that, I would suggest more points.
Dodge: 10-12 - Can save your life
Evade: 10-12 - Can save your life
Decoy: 1-5 - Very useful in Cow situations. If you have more +skills, you can get off with lower points in Decoy, but if you don’t, 4-ish is good.

More points in Valkyrie?
Valkyrie is a very good meatshield, but that's all it is. The damage is negligible but it can have some high life. Also, Decoy works as a meatshield also. One way to avoid getting hit is to cast Valkyrie first to follow you around and then once you herd or find a big enough crowd, cast a decoy in the middle to get a bit of their attention and chuck a few LFs their way. This should annhilate them easily and will get you no hits, period. You don't need to cast decoy though, in fact, I rarely do, except for LEBs, MSLEBs, tough uniques, or boss creatures.

Dodge and Evade
You want this skill as close to 50% (lvl 12) as you can get it. These are very important skills that should not be skipped, period. There is the Evade lock, which can cause you to be stuck in one place, but you should be fine as I’ve never died from this problem.

Mercenaries

The Expansion to Diablo II added a few new dimension to mercenaries, they could travel to different acts with you (and difficulties), they could be given potions to heal, and also could be equipped with a weapon, armor, and a helm. Here’s a list of the 4 types.

Rogue Scouts

Hired from Kashya in the Rogue Encampment (Act 1), these mercenaries are the Rogues from Diablo I. They can equip bows but not class specific bows. They come in 2 varieties, Fire Arrow/Inner Sight or Cold Arrow/Inner Sight. The Inner Sight skill makes affected enemies easier to hit by everyone, and can be useful when you have low AR. When coupled with +all skills or +Amazon skills, the Rogues can also use other skills. Here’s a list of what the +skills do.

+1 all skills or Amazon skills: Use elemental arrow (Fire Arrow or Cold Arrow) attack as default attack.
+2 all skills or Amazon skills: Can use both elemental arrow skills.
+3 all skills or Amazon skills: Lightning Hose attack.

The Lightning Hose attack looks like the sorceress skill Lightning coming from the bow. It is very effective and boosts this merc effectiveness considerably (unless you have equipped her with a Cruel Bow, Silence Bow, or Windforce/Eaglehorn, which would have made them effective already).

Suggested Equipment: These will be put in generally a Cheap ?Average ?Great/Godly orders. These are all Unique/Set items so don’t complain about other possible weapons. Remember, these aren’t the only things you can use. Note: Life Leech is A MUST!

Weapon: Skystrike, Goldstrike Arch, Windforce/Cruel Bow
Armor: Iceblink, Skin of the Flayed One/Smoke Runeword, Shaftstop/Gladiator’s Bane
Helm: Tarn Helm, Tal Rasha’s Horadric Crest, Vampire Gaze

Desert Mercenary

These mercenaries are hired from Greiz in Lut Gholein (Act II), and are the warriors from Diablo I. The weapons they can equip are Spear class and Polearm class weapons, and again, no class specific items. These mercenaries also have a special plus, they have auras, which can benefit your character greatly. Here’s a list of their auras.

Combat - Normal/Hell Difficulty: Jab/Prayer
Combat - Nightmare Difficulty: Jab/Thorns

Defense ?Normal/Hell Difficulty: Jab/Defiance
Defense - Nightmare Difficulty: Jab/Holy Freeze

Offense ?Normal/Hell Difficulty: Jab/Blessed Aim
Offense - Nightmare Difficulty: Jab/Might

To find the level of their auras you just need to do Merc Lvl/3 (so they will reach Skill lvl 20 (cap for skills without +s) at lvl 60). The most popular of the Desert Mercenaries are the Nightmare Defense and Offense Mercenaries, which use the Holy Freeze Aura and the Might Aura, respectively. I use the latter mercenary on my Amazon, and he boosts my damage with the bow considerably, by +130%, more than doubling my damage. The Holy Freeze merc works well also, and can keep monsters off your back. I would suggest you give this merc a high damage weapon, a lot of leech, and Damage Reduction (DR) if you want him to survive in Hell.

Suggested Equipment: These will be put in generally a Cheap ?Average ?Great/Godly orders. These are all Unique/Set items so don’t complain about other possible weapons. Remember, these aren’t the only things you can use. Note: Life Leech is A MUST!

Weapon: Honor Lance, Hone Sundan (Amn, Amn, Amn), Spire of Honor/Cruel Elite Spears or Cruel Elite Polearms
Armor: Iceblink, Skin of the Flayed One/Smoke Runeword, Shaftstop/Gladiator’s Bane

Ironwolves

These mercenaries are hired from Asheara in Kurast (Act III), and are the Sorcerers from Diablo I. They can equip a one-handed Sword, a Shield, and the basic fare. They rarely use the swords, and I myself have never witnessed one use it, even though I’ve played since it came out. There are 3 varieties and here they are.

Lightning: Charged Bolt/Lightning
Cold: Glacial Spike/Ice Blast/Frozen Armor
Fire: Inferno/Fireball

As they are casters, a good damage sword isn’t needed for this class. What’s preferred is a caster sword or a MF sword, such as Hexfire, with +3 to fire skills, or Blade of Ali Baba with MF.

Suggested Equipment: These will be put in generally a Cheap ?Average ?Great/Godly orders. These are all Unique/Set items so don’t complain about other possible weapons. Remember, these aren’t the only things you can use.

Weapon: Culwen’s Point, Hexfire, Blade of Ali Baba
Shield: Sigon’s Guard, Moser’s Blessed Circle, Lidless Wall
Armor: Sparkling Mail, Skin of the Flayed One/Smoke Runeword, Shaftstop/Gladiator’s Bane

Barbarians

These mercenaries are hired from Qual-Kehk in Harrogath (Act V), and are basically, the Barbarians of Diablo II, but can only use one type of weapon, swords, both one-handed and two-handed but no dual wielding or shields. Also, unlike the other mercs, Barbarian Mercs can wear Barb specific helms, as they are, well, barbs. They use the Bash or Stun skills and can dish out the most damage of any mercs (except, maybe, for a Might mercenary with a Cruel War Pike). These are awesome mercs and can tank very well, if he has a lot of leech and a high damage weapon (DR doesn’t hurt either).

Weapon: The Patriarch, Todesfaelle Flamme/Swordguard, Doombringer/Grandfather/Cruel Colossus Sword/Cruel Colossus Blade

For more info on Mercenaries visit the Mercenary Section.

Equipment

This section has the top 5-8 items (Javelin section is the only exception) that I highly recommend, but this is obviously not all the equipment you could choose, as there are tons of items in Diablo II. Most of these items will be Uniques but there will be Sets and Runewords here and there. I understand you can get some very nice rare/crafted items but those are totally random so I won't be listing those. At the end there is my personal favorite setup.

Armor

Shaftstop - DR and a life boost. Great armor
Lionheart Runeword - Small Enhanced Damage, Stat boosts for all stats, 50 life, and 30 resists. Very Nice Runeword
Smoke Runeword - Defense boost, +50 resists, FHR, and Defense against missile attacks. Nice Runeword.
Arkaine Valor - +skills, FHR, DR, and a nice life boost. Great armor but needs a lot more strength.
Gladiator's Bane - DR, MDR, FHR, and Cannot be Frozen. Great overall armor.

For armor I would suggest either Shaftstop or Gladiator's bane. I currently use Shaftstop and, coupled with Vampire Gaze, I take MUCH less damage then I would without them, when overcrowded.

Helm

Vampire Gaze - Dual Leech, Damage reduction, and you look awesome in it. What more could you need?
Valkyrie Wing - Up to +2 skills, Faster R/W, FHR, overall, great helm.
Harlequin Crest - +2 Skills, 10% Damage Reduction, +2 all stats, nice life and mana boost. Great choice.
Veil of Steel - +50 Resists and dual stats. Alright helm.
Stealskull - Dual Leech, IA, FHR, and MF. Great Helm.
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest - 10% Dual Leech, +15 all resists, +60 life, and +30 mana. Great and very cheap helm.

I would suggest either Vampire Gaze or Valkyrie Wing. I use Vamp Gaze, like I said above, and the Leech and DR really helps out.

Weapon (bow/xbow)

Buriza-Do Kyanon - AWESOME stats like 100% pierce, cold damage, great damage, and +35 Dexterity. Very cheap for PvP, but this is PvM, and who has mercy on hell's minions? Great Choice.
Windforce - Great bow with very nice stats (mana leech, knockback, high max damage), but it's going to cost you. Great Choice.
Cruel Bows - Great damage but that all it has going for it. Very Good Choice. (Cruel prefix does 200%-300% Enhanced Damage)
Eaglehorn - Nice damage and ITD. Great Choice.
Lycander Aim - +skills, innate mana leech, and dual stats but the damage is lower than the others. Good Choice.
M'avina's Caster - Good Damage and (40) IAS. Good Choice if you have the whole set.
Silence Bow ?Nice Damage and many stats, but the runes can cost a lot (Ist and Vex = ouch). Great choice but too expensive for it IMO.

I highly suggest Buriza-Do Kyanon or Windforce over all the others. You will probably be using Buriza because it's relatively cheap. Windforce is very expensive and more than likely a dupe. However, if you have a cruel bow, then that's a great choice also, especially if you choose to use strafe as your bow attack. So your main choices are Buriza, Windy, or a Cruel bow.

Obtaining Cruel Bows

Cruel bows can either be found, (some) bought, or rolled in the cube. The main cruel bows you want are along the lines of Ward Bows, Matriarchal Bows, Hydra Bows, etc. Wards and Hydras are easier to get because you can buy them off of Larzuk (Act 5 Barbarian merchant/blacksmith) for gold. Using a 90-ish character with a buttload of gold is probably what you want to use to buy one from this guy.

The other way that needs explaining is rolling in the cube. You can find one of these Elite bows (more easily in hell cow lvls) and then roll them in the cube using the 3 Perfect Gem (doesn't matter what 3 and don't need to be same) and the item. The ilvl is important here and that comes from whatever drops it. Also, the item must be magical (blue) for this recipe to work. Each monster has different ilvls and different ilvls can get different mods spawned on an item (such as cruel in this case) and not everything has a high enough iLvL to get cruel spawned, but Hell Bovine in Hell Difficulty can. If you use this recipe enough you should eventually get a cruel or if you try to buy from Larzuk enough, you'll get one. If possible, the best bow would be a Cruel Matriarchal Bow of Evisceration, the 2nd mod which raises the maximum damage of the bow, transcendence raises the minimum damage but by a very small margin.

Weapon (javelin)

Titan's Revenge - +skills, Faster r/w, nice damage, replenish, increased quantity, dual stats, and life leech. Awesome javelin.

Titan's is the only unique javelin class weapon as it is and it's very nice. You don't HAVE to use Titan's as the damage for LF (Lightning Fury) comes from the skill.

Shield

Rhyme Runeword - 25 MF, increased blocking, cannot be frozen, and 25 resists. High blocking and cheap. Great shield.
Tiamat Rebuke - Elemental Damage, Resists, and chances to cast 3 spells. Low blocking. Very good shield.
Blackoak Shield - +life, chance to cast weaken, +dex, +blocking per lvl, and cold absorb per lvl. Great shield.
Stormshield - DR, Lightning and Cold resists and +strength. High blocking but high strength requirement. Great shield.
Lidless Wall - +skills, NRG boost, mana regeneration, and FCR. Not much use except for the +skills if you need it.

I would highly suggest a Rhyme Runeword Grim Shield or Troll Nest over the others because it's cheap and the stats are very nice. Also, the bone shield class doesn't require much strength and has good defense/blocking.

Belt

String of Ears - Life leech and DR. Great choice.
Snowclash - Cold absorb and cast to chance Blizzard. Great Choice.
Thundergod's Vigor - +Lightning Fury, Lightning absorb, and dual stats. Great Choice.
Nosferatu's Coil - Life leech, IAS, Slow, strength boost. Great Choice.
Wilhem's Pride - Dual Leech, Cold resists. Good choice.
Razortail - Pierce, +Dex, and attacker takes damage per lvl. Great for Pierce.
Glooms Trap - THE mana belt. Mana Leech, Increased max mana, Faster regeneration of mana, and large vitality increase. Great for heavy mana users (elemental arrow users).

I would recommend either String of Ears or Thundergod's Vigor. I use Thundergod's Vigor and it's very helpful because of the dual stats and the Lightning Fury boost.

Gloves

Venom Grip - Life leech, 5% crushing blow, poison damage, and poison resists.
Lavagout - IAS, chance to cast enchant, fire damage, and fire resists.
Hellmouth - chance to cast Firestorm and Meteor, fire absorb, fire damage
Laying of Hands - IAS, 250% more damage against demons, and some other stuff.
Crafted blood gloves - You can get very nice stats from the blood gloves recipe (Heavy Glove class gloves + Nef Rune + Perfect Ruby+ Jewel). The ideal glove would be 20% IAS, Knockback, +2 Passives, and 3% dual leech.

I suggest LoH or Lavagout out of the uniques/sets. I use LoH and it's great against bosses and other demons.

Boots

Tearhaunch - Small dual stats, resists and 20% faster run/walk. Good boots.
Waterwalk - Nice dexterity boost, life, defense vs. missle, and 20% faster r/w. Great boots.
War Travelers - Dual stats, MF, and 25% faster r/w. Great boots.
Gore Riders - Chance of open wounds, chance of crushing blow, deadly strike, and 30% faster r/w. Great boots.
Natalya's Soul - 40% f r/w, Dual resists, and Heal stamina. Very good boots.
Immortal King's Pillar - 40% f r/w, +110 AR, and +44 life. Very good boots
Aldur's Advance - 40% f r/w, +50 life, 10% damage to mana, and Heal/+ stamina. Very good boots.
Sander's Riprap - 40% f r/w, +100 AR, and dual stats. Very good boots.

I would suggest either Waterwalk or War Travellers.

Rings

Manhald Heal - Mana leech, +life, and replenish/regenerate mana/life. Good ring if you need the mana leech.
Dwarf Star - + life, MDR, and fire absorb. Very good ring.
Ravenfrost - + AR, + Dex, +mana, and cold absorb. Very good ring.
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band - +life, Life leech, +skills. Great ring.
Pre-LoD Dual Leech rings - very nice but mostly dupes. Great rings

I would suggest Ravenfrost and a Dual Leech ring, if possible. The main other alternative is Bul-Kathos?Wedding Band and a Ravenfrost.

About the Dual Leech rings, I would suggest against trading for one but if you decide to (shame on you!) you have nothing to worry about it disappearing. Pre-LoD items are not marked with an ID Key (it was added in LoD) so the servers are unable to delete them. A little information I picked up from multiple sources.

Amulet

Crescent Moon - Dual leech, MDR, and damage to mana. Great Ammy
Highlord's Wrath - +skills, IAS, Deadly strike, and lightning resists/damage. Great Ammy.
Mara's Kaleidoscope - +skills, small stat boost, and resists. Great Ammy.
Cat's Eye - Faster r/w, IAS, and large dexterity boost. Great Ammy.
Saracen's Chance - +12 to all stats, IM casting chance, and 20-30 resists.
Pre-LoD Amulets - Very nice but mostly dupes. Great Ammy.
Crafted Amulets - Very nice stats possible. Awesome => So-so ammy

Any of these would be a good choice but a Cat's Eye or a Pre-LoD would probably work the best.

Favored Setup

Helm: Vampire Gaze or Valkyrie Wing
Armor: Shaftstop or Gladiator's Bane
Weapon (bow/xbow): Buriza-Do Kyanon or Windforce
Weapon (javelin): Titan's Revenge
Shield: Rhyme Runeword (Shael Eth) Grim Shield or Blackoak
Gloves: Laying of Hands or Crafted Blood gloves
Belt: Thundergod's Vigor or String of Ears
Boots: War Travellers or Waterwalk
Amulet: Crafted Blood Amulet or Cat's Eye
Ring1: Ravenfrost or Dwarf Star
Ring2: Bul Kathos?Wedding Band or a Dual Leech Ring

About Leech

Leech is a very important part of a character, especially mana leech, for your skills can eat up your mana very quickly. In Hell your leech (all of it) is cut by half, so 12% mana leech is 6% mana Leech, and the same for life leech. I would suggest ~10 Mana Leech and ~8 Life leech. With 12 Mana Leech I do perfectly fine with my Hybridzon and my Life Leech is 14 when I'm in Javazon gear and that fills up my globe very quickly and nicely. If you are particularly poor in leech gear, ask for some. People are usually generous in giving out manhald heals because they are very common, and they should hand you one or two, if you're not whiny (*cough* beggars). Life leech can actually be low and work well because of pierce and guided arrow working together, therefore hitting the same monster 2-4 times, will be giving you 2-4 times the leech. There is also a 50% universal physical resist on all monsters in hell, which would also decrease your leeching, but you shouldn't have any problems at all. Also, if you do, shooting a few guided arrows off will fill your mana ball in a sec.

Charms

The Expansion pack added new items that are very popular now, charms. These range in size from Small Charms (1x1), Large Charms (2x1), and Grand Charms (3x1). All of these can provide +life, +stats, +MF, +skill tree (but only Grand Charms) and etc.

In my opinion, the most valuable of these most characters are the small life charms (Small Charm of Vita) providing 20 life. With just 5 of these you have 100 extra life, with 20, you can get 400 life. Also, another valuable type of charm is a Shimmering Small Charm, which provides +5 to all Resistances, these are rarer and cost more.

The problem with charms (well, items in general, now) is that the Stone of Jordan (SoJ) has gone down in value over the last few months. Just a couple months ago, a SoJ could get you 3 or more Vita/MF charms. Nonetheless, vita charms are not that rare compared to other charms and you should gather at least 1 or 2 in a week to two weeks of doing hell cow runs.

Key Setup

There are many ways you can set up keys, but the majority of people that I know use the default keys including the F9-F12 keys for the 9-12 skill keys and leave the rest. I also use z and ctrl for my Sorceress (z as telekinesis and ctrl as teleport) and since I have a mouse with extra buttons, use only my mouse and the bottom part of my keyboard on my sorceress. There are many other ways to set up your keys (z-v, a-f, q-r, etc.) but this method works well for me. However, if you don't have a mouse with extra buttons on it, I think it would be less painful for you to switch your keys to the bottom left corner for your comfort. Nonetheless, this is similar to what I use

Skill Keys:
Skill Key 1: Lightning Fury
Skill Key 2: Guided Arrow
Skill Key 3: Multiple Shot or Strafe
Skill Key 4: Freezing Arrow
Skill Key 5: Slow Missile (useful for LEBs)
Skill Key 6: Valkyrie
Skill Key 7: Decoy
Skill Key 8: empty
Skill Key 9: empty
Skill Key 10: empty
Skill Key 11: empty
Skill Key 12: Tome of Town Portal
Skill Key 13 (z): empty
Skill Key 14 (ctrl): empty
Skill Key 15 (Caps Lock): empty
Skill Key 16 (x): empty

Utility Keys:
Highlight Items (Alt)
Statistic Screen (A)
Tree Key (T)
Item Screen (I)

Belt:
1st Slot (1): Super Healing Potion (One hit taken)
2nd Slot (2): Rejuvenation Potion (2-4 hits taken)
3rd Slot (3): Full Rejuvenation Potion (Low Health or Stuck in crowd)
4th Slot (4): Full Rejuvenation Potion (Low Health or Stuck in crowd)

Once again, I use this set up and it may be uncomfortable for many of you, but I’m too used to it to change it. It works well for me, but it might not work for you.

Leveling Guide

Levels 1-20

The beginning should get you to 20 in not too much time. Get to 12-16 in Act I and move onto Act II and do Sewers/Arcane runs. You will level multiple times in either run, especially in a large game.

Start off by putting some points in Critical Strike and Multiple Shot. Put one in the prerequisites. Save some points.

Work on Strength, Dexterity, and put the remaining one stat point in Vitality. The 2 Strength ?2 Dexterity ?1 Vitality method works best.

Level 20

Ancients. This should boost you to 26-27.

Work on Multiple Shot and Guided. Save some points

Still 2-2-1. Maybe a bit more in strength.

Level ~26-40

Bloody Foothill runs. You should level very quickly in these runs (maybe twice or 1.5 lvls) and then gradually start leveling slower. Once you hit 40, go for Baal runs.

Once you hit 30, put those saved points straight into Lightning Fury and max it ASAP.

Your goal is to get your max strength now and then work on Dexterity and Vitality.

Level 40-50

Baal runs. You should level quite nicely in these levels. During this time you'll be getting your better weapons (if you have them) such as Buriza and Titan's Revenge. This'll make lvling a breeze.

Once you max LF, go back to maxing Guided and Multiple Shot.

Dexterity and Vitality should be worked on. (2 Dex ? Vit)

Level 50

Nightmare Ancients. You should gain a few levels.

Still Dex and Vit. (2-3)

Level 54~-60~

Nightmare Bloody runs. You should level very quickly in these runs.

You should getting close to finishing up Guided and Multiple Shot out.

Still Dex and Vit. (2-3)

Level 60-70

Nightmare Baal runs. It may sound like stalling a lot to wait until 70 in Nightmare but Hell will hurt and you need as much as you can get.

You should finish up Guided and MS now and, once you do, do some serious work on Dodge and Evade.

Still Dex and Vit. (2-3)

Level 70+

Hell Cows. You should be in (or near) your final set up by now.

Getting the rest of your passives (level 12 Dodge and Evade, LvL 10 crictical strike, preferably) to were you want them is now what you want to do.

Once you get about 800 life, you should be fine, especially if you have DR equipment. After you reach 800ish, go for the rest in Dexterity to boost your bow damage and your thrown Javelin damage.

About the Hell Ancient

Hell Ancients give 40 Million exp points. In 60, that will give you a couple levels, but you could gain those levels in mere minutes while in the 80s and 90s, it will take you a lot more time. I would suggest saving them if you are aiming for the 90s but if you are not, go ahead and kick them in the [I want my mummy].
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-17, 01:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Hybridazon Strat..."
wow, you explained everything, very nice setup for cowing...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-17, 05:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Hybridazon Strat..."
Nice i will try it out thnx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44