Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Anti Smoking.
Posted 2008-07-05, 07:18 PM
I was looking around at a Jack Thompson hate site (one of the thousands) and I came across some older news. Old for Florida anyways. I have never seen a an anti smoking ad like this and I thought it was good.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ylist=featured

That's the URL to said anti smoking ad. Interesting as to how that commericial reached so many more kids than those old crappy drama filled ones from the 90's.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-05, 11:58 PM in reply to hotdog's post "Anti Smoking."
hotdog said: [Goto]
I was looking around at a Jack Thompson hate site (one of the thousands) and I came across some older news. Old for Florida anyways. I have never seen a an anti smoking ad like this and I thought it was good.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ylist=featured

That's the URL to said anti smoking ad. Interesting as to how that commericial reached so many more kids than those old crappy drama filled ones from the 90's.
Lol. wow, the life bar went all the way down. That's crazy, and I saw the comments, looks like it got more Kids then anything else did. I was expecting him to get tired in the middle of running and end up getting shot.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol. wow, the life bar went all the way..."
Not bad, not bad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-06, 01:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not bad, not bad.."
wow now thats funny
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-09, 02:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lol. wow, the life bar went all the way..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Lol. wow, the life bar went all the way down. That's crazy, and I saw the comments, looks like it got more Kids then anything else did. I was expecting him to get tired in the middle of running and end up getting shot.
I was expecting either that or when it cuts to the cutscene/movie sequence he would be ugly and fat and the "girl" the good guy always gets would run away screaming.

Totally didn't see that death coming.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog