Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-12-11, 02:26 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I was on xBox one time, and I was up..."
NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS

[noncaps]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-01-02, 07:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS [noncaps]"
I smoked some spice the other night, it was seriously the worst trip I have ever had. I had no grasp of what reality was. I basically sat in the chair and tried to figure out what real life was actually like, and if I would ever get back. My fingers were even to the point of curling up and getting stuck, like I couldn't extend my index or pinky fingers at all. Everytime I would start a thought process I would eventually realize that I wasn't in reality and would scare myself damn near to death. My brother tried to get me to push X on the ps3 controller that was sitting on my lap, but I couldn't function enough to do that. I don't know what kind of spice this shit was, but holy fuck. Worst trip ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2011-01-02, 10:54 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I smoked some spice the other night, it..."
That doesn't sound like any spice I've ever smoked. Maybe you just react badly to it or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-02, 02:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That doesn't sound like any spice I've..."
Urinalysis tomorrow, guess we will find out if it wasn't spice lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2011-01-02, 03:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Urinalysis tomorrow, guess we will find..."
I can't think of any readily-consumed and readily-available drugs that would give you that sort of trip, other than maybe DMT or maybe some other obscure chemical. Nothing that would be confused for spice, by any means. Anything I could think of that would give you that sort of effect would have been crystaline like salt or something similar. Spice is plant-based so it isn't really confused with anything but maybe pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-02, 05:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't think of any readily-consumed..."
My brothers friend brought it over from a smokeshop down the street. He is heavy into spice, so I will have to ask him what brand it was. I've never had a trip like that before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2011-01-02, 05:09 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "My brothers friend brought it over from..."
It was probably spice and you just didn't react to it normally. Spice gets me high almost the same as pot. The only difference for me is that it doesn't last as long and it gives me headaches if I smoke a lot of it over a short period of time. I've tried multiple different brands. I wouldn't suggest smoking spice again if I were you, unless you find out that it wasn't spice that you smoked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-02, 05:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It was probably spice and you just..."
I've had spice before, and it never effected me like this. I had one bad trip with spice before this one, but it wasn't anywhere near the same scale. All that happened in that one was I felt real sick, and just wanted to sit there. Most of the other times I've smoked it, its a normal high, pop in CoD and do some work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2011-01-02, 05:19 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I've had spice before, and it never..."
Weird, I'd definitely see if the guy who supplied knows if it was really spice or not. I've smoked a fair amount of spice (I'm probably into the hundreds as far as experiences go) and I've never had "bad trips" from it. Like I said, the only time I ever had negative effects was when I would smoke a lot in a short period of time. It gave me effects which I can only describe as being drunk to the point of sickness topped off with a migraine. I've definitely never had negative effects from smoking it a single time. Then again, there's a first time for everything. Maybe you just got unlucky, who knows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-26, 10:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Weird, I'd definitely see if the guy..."
1x 30mg adderall xr
2x 750mg vicodin
4x .5mg xanax
2x 2mg xanax
3x. 1mg klonopin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-26, 11:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1x 30mg adderall xr 2x 750mg vicodin..."
GJ spector, hey do you know when your next attempted suicide will be? I want to start planning the party
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-27, 05:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "GJ spector, hey do you know when your..."
Not sure yet, I'll keep you informed.

2x 30mg XR adderalls,

Insulfated 1 30mg XR adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-27, 10:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not sure yet, I'll keep you informed. ..."
hes not as bad as my dog .... took 15-20 xanax and somehow all he needed was a stomach pump and a good night's rest
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-07-27, 10:53 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hes not as bad as my dog .... took..."
If I were your dog I'd try to kill myself too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-28, 06:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I were your dog I'd try to kill..."
lol jamer, you should go back about 20-30 pages and read my posts. I was fucking retardly obsessed with abusing multiple "hard" drugs on a daily basis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-28, 11:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol jamer, you should go back about..."
Or just read this page. You talk like you've actually changed or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-29, 02:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or just read this page. You talk like..."
Better than I used to be.. No coke/heroin/meth/ecstasy, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2011-08-05, 01:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Better than I used to be.. No..."
I quit taking pills about a week ago. Never really know how much you want it till you run out, or need it to wake up =x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-04-06, 10:04 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I quit taking pills about a week ago...."
90mg adderall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-07, 09:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "90mg adderall"
200mg ibuprofen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav