Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ebay has a pretty awesome deal for that..."
I've smoked out of a nice one before. Basically it was a black cube that was about 5 inches long on each side. You put your weed in this tube, and connect it to the heating element with the bud not actually touching the heater. It then began to draw the THC out and you could get really long rips. I was pretty stoned after that.

Grav, this stuff was super shitty. My friend grew it in a forest. It would maybe go for $15 an 8th around here, and it's normally $50 if you want good shit. It's all we had, and was good at the time, but waking up with a massive headache sucked ass. Never touching that shit again, even if it had been awhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ebay has a pretty awesome deal for that..."
Ya, that seems like an awsome deal. I'm not sure about inhaling Chamomile vapor, but you get all that stuff free which is really just teaser crap. Still it's a cheaper price period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-13, 12:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, that seems like an awsome deal. I'm..."
Okay so right now:

1 30mg Adderall
150 mgs Seroquel
1 2mg xanax
3 Shots of voda
1 Bowl of marijuna
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-13, 04:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Okay so right now: 1 30mg Adderall..."
Three pinchies of bud and four glasses of heineken. About to find Tylenol with Codeine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-14, 04:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya, that seems like an awsome deal. I'm..."
So I bought the wooden one. I'll let you know how it is after this weekend when I go home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-15, 02:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So I bought the wooden one. I'll let..."
The Eterra Moxie In the first link or the vaporcannon in the 2nd?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-15, 02:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So I bought the wooden one. I'll let..."
Vaporizers are pretty cool. Me and my buds used to have one. Ya get pretty ripped, that's for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-15, 06:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The Eterra Moxie In the first link or..."
-Spector- said:
The Eterra Moxie In the first link or the vaporcannon in the 2nd?
The VaporCannon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The VaporCannon."
Excellent

Crushed up 2x 2mg klonopin
and 1 2mg xanax

am currently snorting them and just drank 2 beers

Go me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Excellent Crushed up 2x 2mg klonopin..."
Pills + too much alcohol = very bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-15, 08:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pills + too much alcohol = very bad."
I think thats been mentioned to him a few times already. Whats the difference between snorting them and eating them. Faster kick in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I think thats been mentioned to him a..."
Snortin kicks in faster.

Just smoked 3 bowls of dankies. Yum. For free too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Snortin kicks in faster. Just..."
If I remember right snorting kicks in faster and harder but doesn't last quite as long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I remember right snorting kicks in..."
No, it lasts longer if you ingest them orally.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-10-16 at 07:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, it lasts longer if you ingest them..."
HandOfHeaven said:
No, it lasts longer if you ingest them orally.
Try rereading my post artard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Try rereading my post artard."
I'm sorry, I'll wrap sarcasm tags around that shit. Dumbass. I hate bigots like you.

Snorting hits you faster, and chewing them up hits you faster than just swallowing them whole. I would know, I've snorted and eaten a lot of pills.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-10-16 at 07:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 08:50 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm sorry, I'll wrap sarcasm tags..."
What the fuck are you talking about? How was I being a bigot? Do you even know what the word means?

Seriously, what's your fucking problem? I haven't done shit to you. Back the fuck off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-16, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the fuck are you talking about? ..."
You just didn't get my sarcasm. That's all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-16, 12:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You just didn't get my sarcasm. That's..."
How can you be sarcastic while your agreeing with him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-16, 01:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the fuck are you talking about? ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
What the fuck are you talking about? How was I being a bigot? Do you even know what the word means?

Seriously, what's your fucking problem? I haven't done shit to you. Back the fuck off.
Children, children, don't make me hit both of you with the "LOSER" tag.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V