Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:43 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
the commercials are freakin bias they are made by a group of ppl w/ no lives that worry about a pussy drug that does barely any serious damage what so ever. there are alot more drugs out there that ppl need to be worrying bout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-29, 11:45 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
They warn about those too. But they consider marijuana a gateway drug. Maybe thats why the put so much emphasis on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 10:49 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Why do you think I've gotten into all those other drugs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:10 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Marijuana is the only thing I do, since I can grow it in my basement. I never buy drugs, that way I know what I'm smoking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:29 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Marijuana
Coke
Heroin
Meth
LSD
Shrooms

heh you name it,

I would also advise against ever trying Heroin, it's too good.
Way too good.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:29 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
I'v done legal and illegal drugs here is my list.

LSD (2 times)
Shrooms (7 times)
Weed (100+ times)
Extacy (3 times and I had a tripple stack each time)
Sudafed's A.K.A. Red Devils (1 time) go bye a box of Sudafed the little red pills, take like 8 to start, then every other time you do it take one more every time.
Speed (2 times)
Meth (2 times) once injected once smoked
Saliva (3 times) thanks wiccy poo
Oxycedalyne (1 time)
Vykadin (1 time)
Amoxacylin or whatever( 2 times)
Stackers (3 times)
Motion sickness pills (1 time) take like 4 then wait 30 mins if nothing happens just keep taking them one by one til something happens.
Crack(1 time)

Out of 14 drugs I have quit 13.....I still smoke weed like 5 times a month

Last edited by ViciousMilitia; 2003-07-30 at 11:33 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:34 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Oh yea, Crack is entirely too good also, never do that.

Not only that, it's the motherfucking end of the world when you run out.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:35 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
okay I tell a lie, I have done crack more than once....it is pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:38 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Cocaine is better, but more expensive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:39 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
that's why they call cocaine the rich mans drug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:41 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Personally the best thing I've ever done is bangin coke, its like crack x 1000, and coming down is x 1000 also..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:43 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Never done Cocaine, only on a primo blunt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:50 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Its a lot different from what my friends say. I've laced herb with cocaine before, but never snorted it. What do you mean "bangin coke" Adrena?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-30, 11:54 AM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
smoking coke is useless unless it's cooked. Otherwise known as 'freebasing' .. waste of coke..

bangin is injecting it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:20 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
I think doing any drugs is fucking stupid, I swear to god im tired of people acting like its the shit. Most people who do drugs have something wrong and they are to damn lazy to deal with it. If you say well I dont do it, I said most not all! Fair warning for any flamers. I've seen drugs mess up to many people to find any good in them! If you say something about non-illegal drugs to my comment I wont respond to such idiotic comments
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:21 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Ive done all of em and sold most of em. I once sat down and calculated that I made and spent over $200,000 in two years during my "peak" period in drugs (primarily powder coke) Man would I love to have that money back. Lost some friends to prison one to a bad drug deal. (I hate fucking Cubans, they are all scum..nuff said). An occasional joint is all I mess with these days. Oh and Beer. And Jamesons Irish Whiskey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:04 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Mix a half a shot of Jamesons and a half a shot of Bailey's, drop that shot glass in a half - 2/3 pint of Guiness, and vuala, you have my favorite drink imaginable... Irish Car Bomb!

WOOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPPP!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:01 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
We call them Belfast Car Bombs in the great state of Ohio
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:39 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Titusfied said:
Mix a half a shot of Jamesons and a half a shot of Bailey's, drop that shot glass in a half - 2/3 pint of Guiness, and vuala, you have my favorite drink imaginable... Irish Car Bomb!

WOOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPPP!!!
I do believe I stated before that is my favorite drink also.

Acer, if you were reffering to me, I clearly stated that they are horrible things to do because they are so good.

Weed, not included. Weed should be legal, plain and simple.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-30, 07:03 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
Don't do drugs kids.. actually.. do drugs just don't do bad ones and dont let it take you over! and to waht acer said, drugs earent bad! its only what people do with them.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania