Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-01-30, 10:55 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I didn't think anyone's opinion of..."
But that's the only reason I add fuel...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-18, 08:59 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But that's the only reason I add fuel..."
I got two new shirts.

and

Both of which are very soft.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-19, 12:43 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I got two new shirts...."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-19, 01:28 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://screensnapr.com/e/LUhb4c.jpg"
Personally, I think the Steampunk one is grand. A bit too small, but I've been meaning to lose weight, anyway.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-19, 01:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Personally, I think the Steampunk one..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-19, 07:52 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/h1X1h.jpg"
Is how you feel when you realized you'll never have one.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-19, 09:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is how you feel when you realized..."
I like your dogs

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-20, 10:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I like your dogs :) ..."
Good sir, you clearly did not read the OP. Gen III and under ponies are gay.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 06:44 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Sometimes I like to lay on the floor..."
Season 3 starts tomorrow. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-09, 07:03 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Season 3 starts tomorrow. :3"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-10, 12:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"
Go die Skurai

I of course mean this in the nicest most appropriate way.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-11-10, 01:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/1..."
Goddammit I love psycho Pinkie Pie.
FuCK, Why do I enjoy seeing My Little Ponies experience terror?? Like, really. What the fuck.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-26, 08:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Goddammit I love psycho Pinkie Pie...."
Third season. Apparently the Opening episodes (which are usually honestly really good, and watching them makes it "easy to understand why someone would watch it") weren't very good, but the actually season episodes (conflict of the day, what I learned today was, etc.) are a lot better, and more silly, than before.
I might like it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-26, 08:49 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Third season. Apparently the Opening..."
It's been a while since I've actually wanted someone to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-11-27, 11:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's been a while since I've actually..."
That's how I felt about Rainbow Dash, at first, but then I got to like her.
Give her a few more episodes.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-27, 02:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's how I felt about Rainbow Dash,..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-11-28, 09:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/34..."
Wow! How does he fly with that heavy crane attaching to him??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2023-04-12, 07:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"
Skurai said: [Goto]
But Lauren Faust can't possibly be the cause of all this on her own, right? Right.
The pony's gained sudden popularity when a man on /b/ ranted about how much he hated the new shows that are being produced, and mentioned My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by name. A few other /b/tards decided to check it out just to see how bad it was. They loved it, called OP a faggot, and spread the word.
This is worthy of being recorded on one of those uncyclopedia sites imo
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2023-04-15, 02:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This is worthy of being recorded on one..."
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!