Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-02-04, 08:22 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I would steal beef jerky. I love it,..."
Goodlookinguy said:
I would steal beef jerky. I love it, but it is far too expensive when it comes to snacks, it should be in the price range of 1usd but instead the cheapest I can find it is 3usd but even that you only get enough to last for an hour.
Are you from America?

Pretty much in agreeance with everyone else: if weed was legal I wouldn't be getting raped by court costs, lawyer costs, subtance abuse classes, and all the other bullshit fees that associate with it.

I also steal paper towels from my work. So shoot me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-04, 11:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you from America? Pretty much in..."
Thanatos said:
Are you from America?
Yeah, I'm from California.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-04, 11:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've already done it as far as my..."
KagomJack said:
I've already done it as far as my parents go--I had sex with another man.
Ah, still riding that gay train, are we?

Some things never change I suppose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2008-02-04, 02:04 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Ah, still riding that gay train, are..."
That's such an odd statement.

"Ah, still inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide, are we? Some things never change."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-04, 02:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's such an odd statement. "Ah,..."
I'd probably kill somebody if it were legal.

Though I'm all for the legalization of Marijuana also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-04, 03:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Mantralord's boyfriend loves Bratz..."
That's a very odd fact to reveal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-05, 08:01 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yeah, I'm from California."
Goodlookinguy said:
Yeah, I'm from California.
Then why did you explain beef jerky as costing 3usd.. Just say $3. Noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-05, 09:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Then why did you explain beef jerky as..."
In certain parts of California, there is a dollar sign shortage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-05, 10:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Then why did you explain beef jerky as..."
Thanatos said:
Then why did you explain beef jerky as costing 3usd.. Just say $3. Noob.
I'm not a "Noob" I just know that a few people are not necessarly American here.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-05, 10:19 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm not a "Noob" I just know that a few..."
I'm sorry. You are most definitely a noob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-05, 12:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm sorry. You are most definitely a..."
Thanatos said:
I'm sorry. You are most definitely a noob.

Oh, this isn't the flaming forum, keep that out of here, noob.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-05, 12:48 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oh, this isn't the flaming forum, keep..."
As bad as this may sound, I would actually like to committ a small terrorist act. Though I never would, and no the FBI shouldn't hunt me down, I think causing massive fear has this dark appeal towards it. I wouldn't want to harm anybody though, maybe just set trash cans on fire in a mall or something, lol. The shitstorm it would create alone would drive everybody absolutely nuts, though if I/you we're to get caught the amount of charges they could file is enormous.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-05, 03:10 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "If you were allowed to..."
I would probably murder small Mexican children directly in front of their parents whom would be strapped to a medieval torture device.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-02-05, 03:25 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I would probably murder small Mexican..."
My God, that sounds like something -I- would do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-05, 03:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My God, that sounds like something -I-..."
How nice...

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-05, 03:56 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "How nice...:scared:"
i will beat up kagom family for giving birth to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-02-05, 04:00 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i will beat up kagom family for giving..."
get rid of all the mother fucking stupid illegal mexicans
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-05, 04:36 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i will beat up kagom family for giving..."
I'd go firebomb osmosis and his shithole country
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-05, 04:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd go firebomb osmosis and his..."
Bye bye Mexico!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-05, 04:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bye bye Mexico!"
I think I'd also shut down PeTA and Scientology.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack