Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

cheapest character?
Posted 2004-06-25, 09:22 PM
when the new ladder season starts, what kind of character is the cheapest to build, pvm-item wise?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:23 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "cheapest character?"
Hammin i have to say and the best pvm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:23 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Hammin i have to say and the best pvm."
because of the immunes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:28 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "because of the immunes?"
Most likely yes. It is so hard to make an all around "can kick anyones ass" character, because of the toughness of hell monsters and immunities. Hammerdin is probably easiest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:26 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most likely yes. It is so hard to make..."
I did well with my summon necro without the use of uber items as well as hammadin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:00 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I did well with my summon necro without..."
i would say hammerdin and summoner, but hammerdin = faster though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:07 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "cheapest character?"
Both times that i started over playing non ladder i made a zealer dunno just seems like its easy to get a good wep cheap like a bstar or a lightsabre from someone nice but when i made my ladder char last week i started with a blizz sorc friend gave me stuff on ladder tho =\
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:49 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Both times that i started over playing..."
Zealer is horrible, just not enough dmg to keep up with the other chars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:04 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Zealer is horrible, just not enough dmg..."
Hammerdins work the best. They are so ez to play and are cheap as hell due to how they get such high damage even with crap items. Hammerdins can kill every creature type in the game except for one, the Wailing Beasts in Act3 Temples. Other then that Santuary enables a Hammerdin to kill all other types.

Another character which would be very easy is a Fire Sorc. You dont need good items to push a good 25k Meteor. This is another ez character to make, you just have to find a way to keep her alive so I suggest investing into dexterity so she can block and tank.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:49 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Hammerdins work the best. They are so..."
I reckon you should just make an mf sorc and from that you get items fairly quick. Just do nightmare andy to get your peasant crowns etc.. then move up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:48 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I reckon you should just make an mf..."
well, hopefully this week i should be able to start playing again to get back in the groove of d2. (believe me.. that's harder than it sounds when you haven't gamed for over 4 months, and before that, 7 months of hard ultima online gaming) once the ladder season starts, i'll be looking for some people to play with, so if you're interested, AIM me up at: symnzXx. don't get your hopes up on me being able to play though. this fucking computer has disappointed me more than once when i thought i finally had a working solution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx