Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

I want to duel
Posted 2002-08-17, 12:18 PM
Hey umm whisper zeronx or z-methods on useast if you feel like dueling my level 90 zon ( she uses ith bow)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-08-17, 12:21 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
same with mine heheh ill msg u soon some time next week
after we duel, take screenshot of xxx killed xxx then post it here, maybe we can set up a tournament kind of thing...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-17, 05:59 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
cool idea cronic-killa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:26 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
I want a ith bow. >_< My friggin zon uses a friggin Eagle Horn... Pos...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-18, 08:43 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
eaglehorn isnt really much different i use a ith crusader it doesnt do much more damage its just the resists and more ias that ownz joo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-08-18, 10:28 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
well my ith is 416 dmg hydra, with ALL silence mods and 120% ias... muhahah, anyways yes eagle sucks for what it is worth in useast, goes for around 25 soj's shaeled... you can get a 216 dmg 300% cruel ward bow that has a base speed of 0 meening FAST! eagle i think is a base speed of +20(slow as shit +=slow -=fast) socketed with shael its a 0 base bow... war can have 2 sockets... making it a -40 speed bow if you want... hell you can pick up that ward for 7 soj's TOPS, hell for 25 soj's you could get a cruel ward of eviscarvation being the same dmg as eagle at 90+ or more!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-24, 03:46 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
personally ithazons might as well use slow

(a legitawfazon that owns joo...) /w *adrenachrome if interested
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:07 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
ummm 1 thing that is only good about an ith bow, the resists and ias, i could do even better with a buriza... i can go into dueling games and rape all with a n00bcannon... its all about your aim ya ill /w u sometime see how 1337 you are

it only takes 1 shot fo me to kill, and i hit 98% of the time
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:28 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:41 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
if you use guided you hit 100% of the time...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-28, 06:45 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
yes you do but, people can run and it will not reach them...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-30, 01:54 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
block... guided doesnt hit 100% i got 75% block......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-08-30, 04:34 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
with 100% pierce from a balista 100% guarentee 1/2 shots with 75% block will actually hit you
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-31, 03:01 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "I want to duel"
damn burrito's they are one thing that rapes my dr sorc she always gets blocklocked and sometimes straight owned by them but my barb laughs at a riza..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome