Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:50 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
tuck me in and turn me off!!!...GET UR OWN SPAM MR. LEE!!! LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:50 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Pwnt.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

tuck me in and turn me off!!!...GET UR OWN SPAM GSUS!!! LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

tuck me in and turn me off!!!...GET UR OWN SPAM GSUS!!! LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

We're in the building where they make us grow
and i'm frightened by the liquid engineers
like you

My mallory heart is sure to fail
i could crawl around the floor just like i'm real
like you

The sound of metal i want to be you
i should learn to be a man
like you

Plug me in and turn me on
oh everything is moving

I need my treatment it's tomorrow they send me
singing "i am an american"
do you?

Picture this if i shoud make the change
I'd like to pull the wires from the wall
did you?

And who are you and how can i try
here inside i like the metal
don't you?

All i know is no one dies
I'm still confusing love with need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

KazAa

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:51 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Advertise on Zelaron

Zelaron > General Chat > Off-Topic > Chat Forum > World Record Thread!

Pages (450): « First ... « 446 447 448 449 [450] Go to first unread post Last Thread Next Thread
Author Thread

Mr.Lee
Cached Shadow

Style: Ocean tuck me in and turn me off!!!...GET UR OWN SPAM GSUS!!! LOL

Total time online: 2 Days, 17 Hours, 52 Minutes, 52 Seconds

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-28-2003 04:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Pages (450): « First ... « 446 447 448 449 [450] Last Thread Next Thread

Your Reply:
[check message length]

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Please select one: -------------------- Private Messages User Control Panel Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home -------------------- General Chat-- Announcements-- Forum Discussion-- Help Forum-- Off-Topic---- General Mayhem---- Chat Forum---- Flame Forum---- Conspiracy---- Programming / Web Design-- General Gaming-- Computer Graphics-- General Media-- Test Forum-- Hosted---- Chruser's Corner---- Knights of Zelaron------ General Chat------ Trading------ Meeting Discussion---- HG/LoD Forum---- The SyNersDiablo II-- Diablo II General Chat-- Battle.net Hacking-- Dupe Forums-- PvP-- D2HackIt and Bots-- MarketplaceStarcraft-- Starcraft & Brood War-- Strategies-- Map Development-- Challenge OutpostWarcraft-- Warcraft I, II and III-- Strategies-- Map Development/Mods-- The ArenaZelaron RPG-- The Lounge-- Suggestions & Bugs-- Creation Lab-- Battle StatusFPS Games-- Doom III-- America's Army-- Unreal Tournament 2003-- Counter-StrikeRPG Games-- Squaresoft-- RPGMaker 2000Console Games-- PlayStation 2-- GameCube-- Xbox-- GameBoy Advance-- Older Consoles

Forum Rules:You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Translate Thread:
Please select direction: English to Spanish English to French English to German English to Italian English to Norwegian English to Portuguese Spanish to English French to English German to English Italian to English Portuguese to English

vBulletin 2.2.6 © 2002 Jelsoft
© 2002 Zelaron Forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-28, 09:51 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Advertise on Zelaron

Zelaron > General Chat > Off-Topic > Chat Forum > World Record Thread!

Pages (450): « First ... « 446 447 448 449 [450] Go to first unread post Last Thread Next Thread
Author Thread

Mr.Lee
Cached Shadow

Style: Ocean tuck me in and turn me off!!!...GET UR OWN SPAM GSUS!!! LOL

Total time online: 2 Days, 17 Hours, 52 Minutes, 52 Seconds

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-28-2003 04:50 PM