Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Where can I.....
Posted 2002-02-26, 04:44 PM
d/l a FULL version of HL ( all the ones on morpheus are fake and/or dont work)??? i really want to get back to playing HL, cuz i had to re-format my comp and i cant find the CD. thx
h0wdy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
n00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenn00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

n00b

Posted 2002-02-27, 07:42 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
Quote:
Originally posted by n00b
d/l a FULL version of HL ( all the ones on morpheus are fake and/or dont work)??? i really want to get back to playing HL, cuz i had to re-format my comp and i cant find the CD. thx

isn't the full game (generation pack3 already?) in stores for less than 10 bucks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-02-27, 10:16 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
10 bucks?? well jeez where the hell do you guys live that you can get half life for 10 measly dollars?? here in the states we pay a minimum of $40 for games, are we gettin jipped or what???!!!
hibbity jibbity hoo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
congobolos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencongobolos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

congobolos

Posted 2002-02-27, 10:32 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
congo.. I see half-life platinum edition on sale for $9.99 at like every damn store. o_0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-01, 10:11 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
40$ is not much...
pretty cheap =)
in sweden we pay hl 4 hm... about 12.5 dollars
try to use direct connect also
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-03, 01:54 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
wtf in$ane...you spam more then anyone in this forum...and you say NOTHING usefull. PLZ never complain about ANYONE ever spamming and if you even THINK about it then just go back and look at a log of all your posts. and btw you were the FIRST one to spam in this thread. now there is two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-03, 09:48 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
why is not possible to play in multi?
cd key problem you mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:29 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
well if u look at the only other post in this forum, there is a list of cd key #'s, and there are cd-key gens on morpheus that supposedly work really good....... thats about it..... ty for the spam and off-topic remarks tho... =p latez
h0wdy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
n00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenn00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

n00b

Posted 2002-03-07, 12:37 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
I got a working copy from Morpheus, but I guess it just takes some luck. Most people get it on a LAN party though.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-15, 05:49 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
chruser can you send me half life peez?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-30, 10:50 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
i got mine off morpheus... and hell it ain't fake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:02 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
hello ppl i m your new mod if u have question fell free to ask me

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:48 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
Right! I have whole bunch of question. Which one should I start first?

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:07 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
I wanna try halflife again... ive played it 5 times out of my whole life... can anyone send me the game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:33 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
i can but some retards riped the cd key off and now i losted the cd-key

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-03, 10:32 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
HL stand alone is 10 bucks man. And that gets you DoD and counterstrike as well. Is it really worth it to get a hacked version that won't go online?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-04, 09:38 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
and dont forget tfc

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-05, 11:09 AM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
hacked versions do work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-04-05, 03:26 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
it worked good for u

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-05, 05:37 PM in reply to n00b's post "Where can I....."
losted? how about lost? and retards? how about retard cuz u are only talking about one person. Well anyway. I know who that retard is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix