Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Future Game Releases
Posted 2010-04-30, 08:18 PM
Speaking of old news, what all games are coming out next? Anything good for PS3???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-01, 06:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post "Future Game Releases"
I'm not entirely sure, tbh. The Summer period is generally very slow for games. My guess is lots of film tie-ins; all the big games will be announced soon/announced at E3 in a couple of months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-05-01, 04:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not entirely sure, tbh. The Summer..."
Thanks for the thread!
I never noticed that they keep games hidden for the summer... weird. And the usually come at the winter, don't they?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-01, 05:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Thanks for the thread! I never noticed..."
Yep. You'll notice that most releases come between October and March (the more successful ones, at least). Anything released during the Summer is either a crappy film tie-in or something huge that was moved from Christmas to now because it'll sell even more than it would have done by being released during the slow season.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-05-01, 06:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yep. You'll notice that most releases..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
crappy film tie-in
This seems redundant to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-05-02, 07:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This seems redundant to me."
I get angry when people buy video games that are based on movies. The graphics suck, and they always get off topic from the film... not to mention, it's a stupid idea in the first place.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-03, 08:54 AM in reply to Skurai's post "Future Game Releases"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Speaking of old news, what all games are coming out next? Anything good for PS3???
I've been anxiously awaiting Gran Turismo 5 for the last few years. It was supposed to launch Q4 of last year, but was delayed until this year. It's a very large project so they're making everything 100% before letting the cat out of the bag. Should be great.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-09, 11:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've been anxiously awaiting Gran..."
So, what about the portable systems, like PSP and DS? Anything good coming for them? Any new systems coming out, that I might not have heard about???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-10, 02:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So, what about the portable systems,..."
I made a thread about it not too long ago, Future of Gaming or something along that? There are a few prototypes for the PS3 coming out soon the motion controller I believe is the next thing that will hit the market (later this year) and Xbox is going to have something similar. The new DS is also about to launch, but I don't remember the actual date.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-10, 08:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I made a thread about it not too long..."
D3V said: [Goto]
motion controller
I don't think I've heard of anything like this. Go on...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-11, 09:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't think I've heard of anything..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49987

D3v said:

To make a long story short, Sony's new device is like a Wiimote that can be tracked by an EyeToy camera. The PlayStation 3 will know where the controller is moving, but it will also be able to (for example) project your image onto the TV screen, then replace the controller in your hand with a virtual sword.

The combination of motion sensing and position tracking should make Sony's controller much more accurate than Nintendo's. But we haven't seen much more than tech demos yet, even though Sony says the motion controller will launch in the spring. "Ape Escape" and "Resident Evil" titles that use the controller are in the works.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-05-13, 05:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
OOoo, Ape Escape.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai