Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-10-10, 09:52 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-10, 09:56 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
((Image Has Been Removed For Personal Reasons Only))

Damn man your still hating on me what you want me to do to get it through your head :| are you that upset...

WooT I Got The Image To Show You Its on closed bnet

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-11 at 08:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-11, 01:06 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
OK, I'm new to Zelaron mysef, but I've at least already learned, if u know something someone doesnt, dont insult our intelligence. You'll get the same reaction by being polite, , without smeone putting ur name on the hit list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:28 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Im not being rude... im just trying to state a fact... i mean this is a forum... your suposed to speak your mind... if you get hitlisted for saying something whats the point of this whole thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:40 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
All that that picture shows is his level. There are plenty of level 99's on battle.net. All he has to do to make that picture is use that client side editor I'm talking about. I guess I gotta go find it to prove it to ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:44 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
ok... (scratching head) no clue what that means
but sure show us your stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-11, 08:05 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
What I mean is all that your 2nd picture proves is that your level 99. The first picture is the same sorc, but the stats are edited with this program I'm looking for. All it does is make your stats look killer, but it's client side. It's used for making pictures to show off to your friends. It even says that in the description.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-11, 08:07 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
Oh yeah, and I don't think frozen orb has a set damage. Look at the first picture to see what I mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-11, 08:09 AM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
a set damage what do ya mean

oh i get ya...

well why have 99999 - 99999 thats min/max damage i would supose... why make it that way when you can have 9999999
as min and max set as one... (i donno you)

Last edited by Rating; 2002-10-11 at 08:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:47 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
speaking of hacking on open b.net i used to have a hacked char whos armour was soooo hacked that whenever u put the cursor on it to look at it the game would chrash =D

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-10-11, 03:40 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
if you would have saw this forum earlier you would have saw my character on closed bnet... the image was talkin down because someone threatened to brute my acct... sorry you missed it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rating

Posted 2002-10-11, 10:29 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
hey sorry bout that didntlmean i explain later keyboard not working
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-10-11, 10:34 PM in reply to Rating's post "Personal Images (( Not Funny )) Real"
gone far enough
*closed*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy