Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Post Harry Potter LEAKED ON THE 'NET!~
Posted 2007-07-17, 02:59 PM
***SPOILERS*****

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RUIN THIS BOOK, DON'T READ ANY FURTHER

Please enjoy, I'm sure any of you 12-15 year olds are gonna love this!

Ok, now that that is settled, Hopefully this thread won't get deleted again. I'm pretty sure there isn't any set rules that say you can't post this shit, I've read tons of spoilers before, including movies, games etc, so this SHOULD NOT GET DELETED... Anyways.

I was surfing the net just now, and less than 10 minutes of investigating I found this link

http://bayimg.com/album/NaaacAaAB

It's filled with Scanned copies of the Deathly Hallows book, they are out of order, but All of them seem to be there, there's 14 pages in the album, if I get some time later i'll put them all in order, and repost them so that whoever doesn't feel like waiting can enjoy.

Here's an example:

Enjoy! And NO, I did not post this, just found it. For all of

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "Harry Potter LEAKED ON THE 'NET!~"
Haha that's great. People are so intent on spoiling HP for everyone. Good stuff.

And, I agree with you, there's nothing in the rules against this sort of thread. It should NOT be deleted (again).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha that's great. People are so intent..."
It's hilairious to me. Ima put up the last few pages, and a summary of the ending and what happens.. Should be fun to read

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's hilairious to me. Ima put up the..."
I haven't read anything in this thread, but please put any spoilers in "spoiler" tags, for the sake of anyone who happens upon this thread accidently. I believe you do it with this format:

[spoiler = Color] Text [/spoiler]

For example:

Example
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't read anything in this thread,..."
Oh, so if I we're to say that
Harry Potter died right towards the end while every was around him..

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-17 at 03:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-18, 04:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, so if I we're to say that Harry..."
So it turns out, what I posted was fake? But we all know Harry Potter is going to die, and there's going to be a spin-off of books about the other two..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-21, 10:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So it turns out, what I posted was..."
D3V said:
So it turns out, what I posted was fake? But we all know Harry Potter is going to die, and there's going to be a spin-off of books about the other two..
Actually, I read a little bit of the leaked book and
Potter really doesn't die
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-22, 12:22 AM in reply to D3V's post "Harry Potter LEAKED ON THE 'NET!~"
Second to last word in the book is WAS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign