Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:43 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Not only that but after trying it ONCE..."
King Kai 3 said:
Robotic Silence is a
Thank you?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you prefer I use..."
Quote:
Truth be told, I type to fast for my own good.
Truth be told, I was referring to Kagom Jack and not you. Typically I couldn't care less about grammer as long as the words are legible.

Quote:
You, my friend, don't seem to understand what marijuana does to you.
I assure you that i know all too well what marijuana does to a person.

Quote:
Yes, I just discovered that a few weeks ago.
If you really would like to hate Bush I suggest you read a few Michael Moore and/or Al Franken books.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 08:58 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Truth be told, I was referring to Kagom..."
Just a side note.....Battlecruiser is an old name i have. I dont know why i was on it i just felt like it. You refered to mispellings i made in my post. ANd you seemed to have blamed it all on marijuana use. If that was not your case, im sorry i acused you. I was simply trying to defend myself.

I don't like to hate people. I really really hate hating people. Heh i know it sounds weird. It takes a lot to make me hate someone, and some of bush's policies are making me hate him. I guess ill go check out some of those books at my library or book store. Thanks, and sorry for the miunderstanding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just a side note.....Battlecruiser is..."
Quote:
Battlecruiser is an old name i have.
LoL..ok then i suppose you proved that i am, in fact, referring to you.

If you're serious about reading their books then i must say i do recommend them. They are funny, sarcastic, wity, and EVERYTHING is backed up by facts. It's crazy how corrupt politics gets. I think you would be pleasantly suprised.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 10:06 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "What's hard to ignore is how..."
King Kai 3 said:
What's hard to ignore is how unbelievable Bush is. He will always be my first choice. Have you seen the mass graves that they found in Iraq after the capture of Sadam? There's thousands found piled away. Sometimes these mass murderers like Sadam try to use politics to make what they do legal. Bush did what he had to do and saved generations of famlies to come that would have been slaughtered by their dictator.

Not only that he has good old fasioned christian morals. As you know the church was more popular when our forefathers established our fine American government and they did so under the influence of God's suggested morals. The same morals Bush has today. Am I saying that he's forefather material? absolutely not. But you guys act like he's some terrible guy. His list of virtues goes on. Just ask if you're curios.
After reading this and everything you've posted prior... I cannot understand what is going on with your view... you seemed to change from radically for Bush to radically opposing him.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-16, 10:24 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "After reading this and everything..."
I don't know either, and quite frankly, I still in love with that flash you posted. That is definitely going in my profile for all to click, view, and enjoy. I actually am going to vote for Bush again, but that flash is still very interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-17, 12:26 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "After reading this and everything..."
Quote:
After reading this and everything you've posted prior... I cannot understand what is going on with your view... you seemed to change from radically for Bush to radically opposing him.
You don't understand because you're swedish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-17, 01:11 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "You don't understand because you're..."
King Kai 3 said:
You don't understand because you're swedish.
It's hard to be Swedish when I'm Scots-Irish.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-18, 12:21 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "What's hard to ignore is how..."
Against Bush.

Bush has been encroaching upon the whole "Separation of Church and State" ideal since he came into office. The most blaringly obvious is his stance on Gay Marriage...

He's not the most intelligent guy in the world either. Other people have posted examples and such, so I'm going to save my time.

It really won't matter a great deal who gets elected, as the Republicans still hold Congress. They can force an issue past the President. But we should at least get someone in office who understands what freedom is, instead of turning the USA into a war-machine.

There is all this talk of what "our founding fathers" would have wanted. Think on this: Our founding fathers built this country when having opposed tyranny and injustice. While it is good we are liberating the Iraqi's and whatnot, a lot of people would consider our habit of going into other countries and telling them how to run things a form of tyrannical control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-18, 12:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Against Bush. Bush has been..."
Very well spoken vollstrecker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-18, 01:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Against Bush. Bush has been..."
Well, we don't just do what we want. This is exactly why we have NATO. We weren't the only nation in Iraq fighting, I believe there were over 30 others if my memory serves correct. People just put all the heat on the USA because our Army/Military/etc. is so much more powerful as a whole than any other country that participated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-18, 04:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, we don't just do what we want. ..."
There are other cases of that. Vietnam and Somalia were a few, I believe. Although, I was pretty young when we occupied Somalia.

Edit: Also, weren't we thrown out of one of the NATO conferences for Human Rights or something?

Edit Again: Actually, I think it was the United Nations' Human Rights conference. From what I remember, we were booted for not paying dues for the last decade or two.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-03-19 at 05:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-19, 04:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "With a guy like "Jeb" around, who..."
i'm probably a little late but I would vote for Bush rather than Kerry..
Kerry doesn't stick to what he says and thats one of the biggest problems a leader can have. He goes with whats beneficial for him in that certain situation. When the situation changes his views change accordingly.. A Big problem
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx